Bug Fix

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Hello everyone, I am a new owner of the VU+ Ultimo, and I noticed that all the images for all decoders VU+ (and not only that, there is also the DreamBox them) have the same problem in some Python modules.

Having worked for two years on QboxHD and closely with programmers Duolabs I updated all the modules Python deficient and more integrated.

The speech is that it is possible that no, I'm referring to those who are in close contact with the company, has pointed out the anomalies of the date that appears for example when I add a timer recording? Type 30.January 2012? I really see it so it gives a little discomfort. Also have some skin in this format.

I also did not understand why many texts are in English, if the fault is the file "enigma2.mo" not fully implemented, or that the Python modules are without the conversion feature of the language.

My opinion is to have a picture perfect, well translated, or all English or all in Italian, not a mix. Sure there are plugins that do not have the translation, but this is not text.

Back waiting for feedback.

PS. My new set-top box has arrived for a week and I've already edited 5 python modules.
But the work will be long.

See you soon

Diamondear