Can't configure 5 LNBs

Torpe999

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I have decided to update my Duo 2 receiver"s image to the latest after 2 years of use with very old one BH image and didn't check the antenna configuration settings. Now I try to set them but can't get signal from any of satellite. I am using DISEq with 8 ports and have 5 LNBs connected to 1,2,3,4 and 8 port. I go to service searching- tuner configuration and choose tuner A advanced options and the question is what settings to choose there?:
satellite - choose 4.8E
LNB - 1
Priority - auto
LOF - universal
Voltage mode - 13V not sure if it's correct?
Increased voltage - no?
Tone mode - band?
DISEqC mode - 1.1?
Fast DISEqC - no?
Toneburst - no?
DISEqC 1.0 command - ?
DISEqC 1.1 command - ?
Command order - ?
DISEqC 1.1 repeats - none?
Sequence repeat - no?

As I understand the issue is with DiISEqC settings but in the past I managed somehow to guess the settings but this time can't. Maybe somebody could help me with it?

Thanks!

amila perera

Vu+ User
Hello, I have decided to update my Duo 2 receiver"s image to the latest after 2 years of use with very old one BH image and didn't check the antenna configuration settings. Now I try to set them but can't get signal from any of satellite. I am using DISEq with 8 ports and have 5 LNBs connected to 1,2,3,4 and 8 port. I go to service searching- tuner configuration and choose tuner A advanced options and the question is what settings to choose there?:
satellite - choose 4.8E
LNB - 1
Priority - auto
LOF - universal
Voltage mode - 13V not sure if it's correct?
Increased voltage - no?
Tone mode - band?
DISEqC mode - 1.1?
Fast DISEqC - no?
Toneburst - no?
DISEqC 1.0 command - ?
DISEqC 1.1 command - ?
Command order - ?
DISEqC 1.1 repeats - none?
Sequence repeat - no?

As I understand the issue is with DiISEqC settings but in the past I managed somehow to guess the settings but this time can't. Maybe somebody could help me with it?

Thanks!
LNB - 1,2,3,4,5
Priority - auto
LOF - universal
Voltage mode - polarization
Increased voltage - no
Tone mode - band
DISEqC mode - 1.1
Fast DISEqC - no
Toneburst - no?
DISEqC 1.0 command - none
DISEqC 1.1 command - 1,2,3,4,8
Command order - committed. Uncommitted. Toneburst
DISEqC 1.1 repeats - none
Sequence repeat - no
You have to configure 5 lnb's as above
Check this one please.

Torpe999

Vu+ Newbie
Finally managed!Actually there is no command order line therefore it mislead me a bit but it was not needed at the end at all. So the thing is to choose for sattelite 1 LNB1 and DISEqC 1.1 command line input1 and accordingly to all other but for sattelite 5 had to choose LNB 8 as it's connected to SAT8 port and DISEqC 1.1 command line input 8