Cant flash image vu+ solo2 se

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimpow77

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i have a vu+ solo2 se and i cant load an image onto it when i turn it on all i get is a purple screen with vu+ logo that says below your linux tv player HELP !!!!

jimpow77

Vu+ Newbie
not sure to tell you the truth it has no lcd display just the power button and a blue light i have a usb in it and its flashing but how do i know if its installing the image ???

Mick12334

Which image are you trying to load?
Most images load the same, ensure you download the correct version, labelled VU+Solo SE, once unzipped you should have a folder entitled vuplus, you load this onto your USB stick.
You then power off the VU+ Solo SE, using the power switch, on the back. Insert your USB stick and switch the power button back on.
The white circular ring on the left side of the front panel will blink a few times then begin pulsing.
The pulsing indicates it's flashing the image.
Once the image has successfully flashed the pulsing will stop and change to blinking on and off.
When the white circular ring is blinking on and off it's now safe to power off with the switch on the back and remove the USB stick.
Power on again to reboot the receiver.

jimpow77

Vu+ Newbie
Hi the box I have Only has a remote sensor a blue light and a touch power button when I insert the usb it flashes like its flashing the box but because it has no lcd display how can I be sure it's working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.