Can't update Tsmedia, No episode lists?

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
So all of a sudden I can no longer stream TV in tsmedia. I can go as far as opening the iptv, and choosing watchseries and the program, but when I click on that I can't see any episodes. There is an update available but when I click on it I get a 404 error.

I'm not sure if it's related but I can no longer use apps like vu player anymore either. I put in the ip address and it just can't connect.

I doubt it's related but the only thing I did before these problems was to log into my router on my phone and release the ip. I lost the page to be able to renew the ip but I switches the modem and router on/off and everything seemed to be OK.

markmc

Vu+ Newbie
Yeah the "series" not been working for a good week now movies working perfect though.
Re: vu player are you trying to use remote or local?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

markmc

Vu+ Newbie
Just put new image on meoboot and "series" still not working. Likely will get fixed with a new version :)

markmc

Vu+ Newbie
Update on VU Player
Local settings
Connect = ok
Stream channel = fail with vu internal player (weird)
Changed default player to mxplayer and working good :)

Vu player connecting through dyndns (remote) = fail as my isp has now changed and blocks dyndns by default. Old isp was o2

Hope this helps a little?

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
Nope, neither app let's me connect to the box. I've tried it on a different phone and it still doesn't work.

Strange thing is that it works on my pc using Blustacks....?

markmc

Vu+ Newbie
Must be something to do with your port. Have you tried changing your port on webif to something like 1234 and try and connect from pc again?
If your using android then there is dreamdroid and android dreamer also dreamboz live on ios. P.s is your pc thats working hard wired rather than wireless? Sorry i got no idea what blustacks is!

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks, I'll try the port number.

PC is connected via an Ethernet cable and bluestacks is an Android emulator of sorts

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
Changing the port number didn't help :(

I've also been able to download and install the tsmedia update but upon reboot I can't find the plugin? I have no idea what's up with it.
adupu6y3.jpg

markmc

Vu+ Newbie
Looks like you need to do a fresh install of blackhole via front usb.

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
I've another problem where I can no longer record 'due to invalid service'.

Reckon that'd get fixed on a fresh install too?

markmc

Vu+ Newbie
My blackhole mucks up a lot. No longer able to update plugins etc. I use meoboot so its easy to flash a new image and start again. I know its a pain but thats the joy of the software always getting updated. The images are getting better all the time. Fresh image should solve all your problems