Channel list

Gigantone

Vu+ User
I'm new with Duo2. After a full channel scan, pressing UP/DOWN buttons or CHANNEL +/- buttons I can choose how sort all channels (All, Satellites.....), but pressing numeric buttons on remote control during normal viewing nothing happens. How can I recall directly channels number without entering in these lists? Thank you.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
You have to create your own bouquet of favorite channels, and then reorder these channels as you like, so they will get a number based on their position in the bouquet.
You then select and use that bouquet for zapping.

You can create as many bouquets as you like.

Last edited:

Gigantone

Vu+ User
OK I understood, thank you. But I'm able to create only one bouquet for now. Viewing Channel List I pressed Menu and added wanted Services to my bouquet, then finally I used remote control numeric keypad for zapping, and I can reorder all channels in Bouquet using Dreamset in my PC. So, how create more bouquets? And how jump from one to another with Duo2 remote? Thank you for your patience, I'm totally new here.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
So, how create more bouquets?
Menu
Setup
System
Personalize:
-> Setting mode: Expert
-> Enable multiple bouquets: Yes

(Translation from Italian)

Bouquet selection:

Channel list -> Blue button

You can reorder channels within the bouquet if you press Menu button and then select Enable move.

Gigantone

Vu+ User
Hi, in Customize menu I have Enable multiple bouquets on Yes, but I have always one bouquet in my box and I don't know how to create more. When I recall channel list, then press Menu I have Add Service to Bouquet, and if I press OK the selected service is added to the only bouquet I have in my box. Pressing Blue button on Channel list I have all channels added earlier in my bouquet, but I really don't understand how add more bouquet other than the only one I just have. Could you please explain? Thank you.

Gigantone

Vu+ User
I forgot to say that I started with an empty receiver. I didn't download any list, I just scanned satellite and created one bouquet from this list. How create more bouquets? Thank you.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Well, go to Channel list, press Blue button, you will see your only initial bouquet, then press Menu and select Add Bouquet.
Enjoy!

lsileo

Vu+ Newbie
buona sera, non so se sono nella board giusta.
ho un problema con menu elenco canali, nella lista e presente
aggiungere al controllo parentale
aggiungere canale al bouquet
rimuovere voce
attivare PIP
aggiungere contrassegno
abilitare edit bouquet
indietro.
non riesco a trovare abilita spostamento canale sembra sparita
vu+ solo2 con immagine BH 2.0.7.3
grazie