channel search/selection

josephine5899

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
Please can someone help. I'm still very new to this, I have installed black hole, all ok. One question, when I select channel list, I have to manually scroll down through the alphabet. On Vix, I was able to press a letter and it would take me to the start of that letter.
Therefore, if I'm on Canal+, and then press t, the list would scroll immediately to the first channel starting with T. Much easier than scrolling down through the whole alphabet.
Any ideas please.
Thank you,

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello,
Please can someone help. I'm still very new to this, I have installed black hole, all ok. One question, when I select channel list, I have to manually scroll down through the alphabet. On Vix, I was able to press a letter and it would take me to the start of that letter.
Therefore, if I'm on Canal+, and then press t, the list would scroll immediately to the first channel starting with T. Much easier than scrolling down through the whole alphabet.
Any ideas please.
Thank you,

Pls use forum search.

Blue button>>Red>>Red>>Enable Epg Buttons in Channel list NO >>RED SAVE
Now you can use remote key pad in all Satellite list

josephine5899

Vu+ Newbie
thank u Matrix10, & I assure u I always try & search first. One more thing, no picons show in the channel lists (only in the infobar). have I done something wrong in settings.

Matrix10

Administrator
thank u Matrix10, & I assure u I always try & search first. One more thing, no picons show in the channel lists (only in the infobar). have I done something wrong in settings.
No,
We do not want to have picons in the channel list
it would only reduce performance and zap speed