CIFS/SAMBA Setup And network gost mount

KingNaples

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,
On my Duo2 I've installad the OBH 0.4 updated to last revision.
I'm facing two problems!

1-When I go in network and CIFS/SAMBA Setup a checking feed message appear and tell me if I want install this service. I I click yes the installation goes finel but after the reboot I'm in the same situatios.
The issues is present also NFS e APP setup. As general when I access the Duo2 shares from windows explorer the screen appear very slow in comparatio at my other box.

2-When I boot OBH under mounth I see two different mounth in addition to the mine that are not present anymore in the automounts.xml file but coerent with a my previous setup. I don't know were this old information is stored!

Any hints?

Tks

KingNaples

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,
On my Duo2 I've installad the OBH 0.4 updated to last revision.
I'm facing two problems!

1-When I go in network and CIFS/SAMBA Setup a checking feed message appear and tell me if I want install this service. I I click yes the installation goes finel but after the reboot I'm in the same situatios.
The issues is present also NFS e APP setup. As general when I access the Duo2 shares from windows explorer the screen appear very slow in comparatio at my other box.

2-When I boot OBH under mounth I see two different mounth in addition to the mine that are not present anymore in the automounts.xml file but coerent with a my previous setup. I don't know were this old information is stored!

Any hints?

Tks
Just found the solution at the issues 2 the legacy was in the ect/fstab files.
Still open the problem 1!

KingNaples

Vu+ Newbie
About the issues 1 I've just did a fresh installation and the online update nothing more and the problem occurred again.
No more ideas from my side! Someone experienced the same or has a solution?

Tks