Complicated Network Configuration > Network test

Romino

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i just like to thanks for BH, it is my first and hopefully last image i use.
Just installed latest 2.1.0 (Build 2014-05-07-master), and i get an reboot when i test network
Main menu > Setup > System > Network > WLAN connection > Network test
[green button] Start test.
Then i get Wireless Network shown as disconnected.
When i do someting advanced like click Ok at Edit settings, the box reboot and gimme an "please send in bla bla files" blue screen of death.
Anyway, im new to all this so if i get some help i can send in the logs.

But i did have it running erlier today, and i havent changed any settings in my network so this is just a small bug i guess.

Main reason why i post today is to ask why you guys made it so troublesome to get the information about network adress that is used right now?
If i click Ok at Show Info i only get a default text:
"This test checks whether a valid IP Adress is found for your LAN Adapter...."
Main reason why i did click Show Info was to get the IP Adress, not an answer what this freakin test is about.

Instead of show just an Green/Red and v/x, why not show the information straight.
This information is like an politician, not answering the question directly, and you have to go to another place (telnet or alike) to get a direct answer.

Romino

Vu+ Newbie
Ive found another way of getting IP, in the "Adapter settings" it is shown in clear text, that is what should have been written in the Network test menu.