CoolTv Guide Ver 7.3 error Messege.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I use the modified Cool TV Guide Ver 7.3. Recently, an updating message (There is a new version available in http://www.cooltvguide.com) appears. However, there is no such website exist. I googled and tried to find a solution. One of suggestion is modified the plugin.py. The original suggests as follows,

Edit Plugin.py Line 9177 change the date from 2016 11 to smth in the future.

if (localtime().tm_year, localtime().tm_mon) >= (2018, 11):

Nag screen is gone..

Unfortunatelly, I cannot figure out where the plugin.py. I do found one of similar file but different file type in the CoolTVguide plugin forder, but cannot find the line. Please help!

kaspita

Vu+ Newbie
Hi buddy.

Download and descompress this file attacched (plugin.tar.gz)

Go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide and rename your plugin.pyo file

Then copy plugin.py in these path, restart gui and voilá

Attachments

• plugin.tar.gz
    57 KB · Views: 343

lecram

Vu+ Newbie
Hallo liebe deutsch sprechende User, :)

My english is not the yellow from the egg, deswegen hoffe ich darauf das ich hier auch auf Deutsch Hilfe finde.

Wie oben schon mysat-bs schrieb, bekomme ich seit heute nun auch die message das eine neue Version verfügbar ist, allerdings finde ich nirgendwo ein "update". Mein Cool Guide lässt sich aktuell nicht mehr öffnen was das aufnehmen etwas unbequem macht.. kann mir da einer irgendwie evtl helfen?
Vielen Dank schonmal im vorraus..
Gruß lecram

lecram

Vu+ Newbie
ich habe eine VU Solo 2 und aktuell ist sie nicht an das Internet angeschlossen, müsste wenn ich was dran machen will entweder file über USB Stick oder halt Lan Kabel

robert lucas

Vu+ Newbie
I have had this problem for some, just tried the fix, but think I left it too late as from today I got the message to upgrade and then nothing, have uninstalled it and done a fresh install and then replaced the above file, but now the red button does nothing and cant seem to get it reinstalled.
Many Thanks

robert lucas

Vu+ Newbie
What do you rename the
Hi buddy.

Download and descompress this file attacched (plugin.tar.gz)

Go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide and rename your plugin.pyo file

Then copy plugin.py in these path, restart gui and voilá

If I copy this file then the TV guide will not open up, so think I am doing it wrong, what do you rename the plugin.pyo to ?
If I do afresh install of the TV guide it will open for a split second before you get the message to upgrade, if I copy your file to the location it will then not start and I have to remove TV guide.
I have removed pyo and then renamed your file to pyo, but still cant work this out.
Many Thanks

2jj

Vu+ Newbie
Try this one. Just replace the existing plugin.pyo with attached one in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide. Restart. Done

Attachments

• plugin.zip
    84.2 KB · Views: 167

Marco Lacerda

Vu+ Newbie
Dear friends
I have this problem, too. I downloaded the two files from the post. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Always restart box receive. But now the red button just flashes on the screen.
Also, I downloaded these two versions:
Enigma2-plugin-extensions-cooltvguide-snp-update-fix_7.3.0_all.ipk
Enigma2-plugin-extensions-cooltvguide-update-fix_7.3.0_all.ipk
And in the three versions (including the normal version 7.3) I made the replacement of the files contained in the post. But, the error continues: the red button only blinks on the screen.

Some help

robert lucas

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the help, but still no luck, If I replace the file with the ones above then I dont even get the cool TV update message, I get nothing.
I then have to uninstall cooltv and reinstall it to get the message back by pressing the red button, but as soon as I try and replace that file it must know and then not even try and open up.
Are there any other TV guides as I cant see this one working again.
Many Thanks
Robert

robert lucas

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks, im not sure what to do with this file as its a IPK file which my pc does not open up, is there a location I have to place this file on the box ?

UU2

Vu+ Newbie
Brilliant bodo1960, many thanks :cool:

Perhaps it could be merged with the files from Marix10 to make a 1920x1080 version of Cool TV?