Crash log

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
On 11th Feb I've got a crash & a crash log (sorry for beeing late but I was very busy). The STB advised to send it to the community.net. Is there a dedicated address to which send it? Before this, I've got two times the spinner running and the only way to restart has been a hard off/on. Later, when upgrading to .017 the STB was unable to complete the reboot and, again, I had to do a hard switch (the upgrade was successful). Scrolling the crash log (and the debug one) there is an indication to contact the skin author. I'm using the latest Eclipse FHD. This evening at start up the indicated hour was wrong (22.00 instead of 18.00/L).
Cheers

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you Bogdanm for your prompt answer. Please find here enclosed the crash log & two debugs, if any interest.....
Sorry, but when trying to upload the files I get:
The following error occurred:
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.
Unquote
How can I do the file uploading?

AlexWilMac

I'm not a programmer and so the crashlog doesn't tell me so much. I suspect, though, that the errors concerning the skin aren't so relevant but, surely, it's the easiest try you can do: change skin ;)

Matrix10

Administrator
Only what is clear from your logs
crash does not cause skin
regardless of some missing elements that it does not use (example buttons in infobar )
one thing is for sure you installed a fan control plug that causes crash.

I'm not sure if the image is properly up-to-date
if you had problems with the update.
Perhaps it would be good to install image again.

Related to log
it is important not just to have/post log
but if possible, indicate where the image came to crash
which panel, which button action or plugin.

Last edited:

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you Matrix10. Next time I will provide as much info's as I have. To my knowledge I have not installed deliberately any plugin that controls the fan speed. The only plugin's I added are Kodi and Youtube. When you suggest to reload the image, do you mean from scratch?

Matrix10

Administrator
Thank you Matrix10. Next time I will provide as much info's as I have. To my knowledge I have not installed deliberately any plugin that controls the fan speed. The only plugin's I added are Kodi and Youtube. When you suggest to reload the image, do you mean from scratch?

If you can not correct that the image makes crash.
Then it's best to install it all again.
Be careful not to use the backup.
Namely, if your image update did not go through, there is always a chance ,that image is not good anymore.
Of course I'm not 100% sure that's the reason.
After that, do not put all the additions at once but one by one and test.
To find out any problems.