crashes crashes crashes after updating to 2.0.9.1

BreadPitt

Vu+ Newbie
After I updated from 2.0.9 to 2.0.9.1 my Vu+ Solo2 crashes a lot. It crashes during watching TV, watching recordings and this night it crashed during recording..........

For me, this is the worst imageI have had in ten years of sat-TV.

Mito

Administrator
If you don't attach a crashlog nobody can help you.

Moreover, have you updated online your receiver or you have done it by usb?
If you updated online, are you sure to have update your box while you were using the main universe (black Hole)?

bogdanm

After I updated from 2.0.9 to 2.0.9.1 my Vu+ Solo2 crashes a lot. It crashes during watching TV, watching recordings and this night it crashed during recording..........

For me, this is the worst imageI have had in ten years of sat-TV.
I think ptoblem is in your setup image.
I think you see on this forum 99% people who like this image and no have any problem with update.

paolino

Vu+ User+++

fairsats

Vu+ User
BreadPitt said:
"After I updated from 2.0.9 to 2.0.9.1 my Vu+ Solo2 crashes a lot. It crashes during watching TV, watching recordings and this night it crashed during recording..........

For me, this is the worst imageI have had in ten years of sat-TV."

Used most of the bh rebuids upto and including 209.1....actually you are wrong M8...never,never,ever had a problem

BreadPitt

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry fairsats, as i said: for me. I installed a VU+ default image because I just wanted to watch TV this afternoon without the box freezing again. I'm sorry, so I have no log-file. Maybe I will install BH again this week when I have some more time.

BreadPitt

Vu+ Newbie
OK, I installed the BH latest image from scrap, no add-ons installed. Still the BH freezes EVERY time I watch TV. It doesn't matter wether watching tv or a recording, wether after a cold start of from standbye. Mostly the picture freezes but sound still works. Anyone any suggestions?

memus

Vu+ Newbie
OK, I installed the BH latest image from scrap, no add-ons installed. Still the BH freezes EVERY time I watch TV. It doesn't matter wether watching tv or a recording, wether after a cold start of from standbye. Mostly the picture freezes but sound still works. Anyone any suggestions?
why dont you try bh 2.0.8? btw is your solo2 original? mine is original and i left it with 2.08 then updated on linr to 2.081 i found it very stable with no problems at all

BreadPitt

Vu+ Newbie
i checked and it's original. i installed 2.0.9 because that was the most recent image when i bought my vu+ (openpli was installed by my sat dealer). i will try 2.0.8. if i do on online update, will it update to 2.0.8.1 or straight to 2.0.9.1?

BreadPitt

Vu+ Newbie
just installed 2.0.8 and updated it online to 2.0.8.1. i hope this will bring me a stable system as the box crashed again this morning recording motd.