Daylight saving time doesn't update time in BH 2.0.0

luismgh

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Today, time changed in Portugal due to DST (Daylight Saving Time) but the black hole image doesn't update the hour.
I already tried several modifications in timezone options and reboots but the BH image continue to show one hour less.
I thought that putting timezone in GMT +1 will solve the problem but not. In GMT +1 the BH will show one hour more that the supposed time. For example now is 22:08 the BH image shows 21:08 and if timezone changed to GMT +1 it will show 23:08. Any clues to solve this matter will be appreciated.

Regards,

bogdanm

I dont know this help you but im find chanell where is good sended time and im reboot box on this chanell after reboot time back to good.
In my country im see providers who no change sended time on transponder becouse start christmas.

luismgh

Vu+ Newbie
I dont know this help you but im find chanell where is good sended time and im reboot box on this chanell after reboot time back to good.
In my country im see providers who no change sended time on transponder becouse start christmas.

I tried your sugestion without results. Due to a problem in the motor, my antenna is now fixed to Hispasat. I've tried several channels from different providers and consequent reboot's without results. The time continue to show 1 hour less.
Meanwhile i saw that the update to the version 2.0.1 will bring the following corrections:

• New drivers (Solo2)
  • Change feed system with full paths for all machines
  • Update Videomode system plugin
  • Update en translation
  • Black Hole Speed: fully remove the disabled plugins from the system to increase speed and free flash space
  • fix timezones
  • fix bug in system info panel
  • fix bug in device panel
  • fix bug in image update
  • fix bug in autoswap
Maybe an update solve the problem but i didn't found till now time to do it.
Regards,

luismgh

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Today, time changed in Portugal due to DST (Daylight Saving Time) but the black hole image doesn't update the hour.
I already tried several modifications in timezone options and reboots but the BH image continue to show one hour less.
I thought that putting timezone in GMT +1 will solve the problem but not. In GMT +1 the BH will show one hour more that the supposed time. For example now is 22:08 the BH image shows 21:08 and if timezone changed to GMT +1 it will show 23:08. Any clues to solve this matter will be appreciated.

Regards,

Problem solved with update to version 2.0.1 Rev. A