Deinterlacing problem?

Eiji

Vu+ Newbie
OK This ONE ??
I cannot test and I have not test.
Double posted drivers ??
I have very slow internet here at the hotel.

I still have the problem with the drivers you attached and the drivers sash1306 attached. I FTP'd the files from the .gz file to /lib/modules/3.3.6-1.2/extra/ and fully reboot the box. That is the correct location right?

I am using a Vix image (3.0.600) and not Blackhole on my Solo2. Could that be the reason? In the About box in the image it still says the driver version is 2013-01-25.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I still have the problem with the drivers you attached and the drivers sash1306 attached. I FTP'd the files from the .gz file to /lib/modules/3.3.6-1.2/extra/ and fully reboot the box. That is the correct location right?

I am using a Vix image (3.0.600) and not Blackhole on my Solo2. Could that be the reason? In the About box in the image it still says the driver version is 2013-01-25.

The location is correct. It is not clear, which version of drivers is in the file attached by sash1306 (missing comments about date of release, seems to be beta version 2013-02-06).
I recommend you to update to last Vu+ official drivers from here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-drivers-update-2013-02-07.11001/#post-78952
For question about Vix you have to ask Vix.

sash1306

Vu+ Newbie
Picture is fine when in AV setup 1080p and 50Hz! When 60Hz or multi i getting picture like in first post.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Are you in Europe or in the other part of world? 50 Hz, where is 50 Hz of powerline in your wall socket. 60 Hz where is 60.
50 Hz for PAL channels in Europe (25 fps x 2 = 50).

vip23

Vu+ Newbie
Something like this? When will be fixed by the vu+ support team? Its not acceptable to have this kind of problems in 2013!

vip23

Vu+ Newbie
Ill tested today the new Blackhole and Vti images, unfortunately the problem its still there, when you watching a newsticker or a scrolling text with fast moving the hole image is freezing, on the Blackhole image if you put the refresh rate to 50hz it will occurs less and smoother..but its still there! I have 2 pieces of solo2 satellite receiver and they all show the same problem! I have a vu+ uno, and i dont have this kind of problem..in 2008 the dm800 hd have this issue and I know it was a tuner related problem! We all have expensive full hd televisions and the solo2 until today failed to give us a great picture quality..We need an answer from the vu+ manufacturers, I think our money deserves some respect! Search on Youtube: Solo2 image freezing..

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Ill tested today the new Blackhole and Vti images, unfortunately the problem its still there, when you watching a newsticker or a scrolling text with fast moving the hole image is freezing, on the Blackhole image if you put the refresh rate to 50hz it will occurs less and smoother..but its still there! I have 2 pieces of solo2 satellite receiver and they all show the same problem! I have a vu+ uno, and i dont have this kind of problem..in 2008 the dm800 hd have this issue and I know it was a tuner related problem! We all have expensive full hd televisions and the solo2 until today failed to give us a great picture quality..We need an answer from the vu+ manufacturers, I think our money deserves some respect! Search on Youtube: Solo2 image freezing..

Explain better: Which image, bitrate of channel you used for tests, your video settings, TV connections (are they same for Solo2 and for Uno ? That's important).
I didn't have any problem with my Solo2 (HDMI out, 1080p, real free HD channel Astra 23,5 E - RAI HD Astra Demo,... I meen not upscaled SD channels to HD). My Duo has a little worth picture (because of 1080i I think).

vip23

Vu+ Newbie
All the images manifest the same problem: Blackhole, Vix, Vti, Pli, Sifteam, the original untouched image..i try with 720,1080i,1080p,50 hz,60hz,multi,autoresolution plugin on or off, i try with different hdmi cables,different skins..etc See this channels on thor satellite for example: Realitatea, Hir tv, Rtv, Money.ro or any other sd or hd programs or iptv whith a running newsticker or scrolling text. If you stay more on this channels you will see the freezing image! I have 2 solo2 receiver the latest drivers and 2 smart 3d tv, and nothing help me. The vu+ uno never have this issue! Sorry for the bad english! Maybe somebody help me, us! Thanks