Delete/Remove channel

mk_sulpuv

Vu+ Newbie
Dear All,

First of all I'm sorry if this is a repeated question, I tryed to search the furum first but no luck,

my question is I'm trying to delete/remove a channel not belonging to any Favourites list, but I didn't find the option !! even after using DreamSet, I deleted it successfully bit after writing the list to the receiver again the channel still there, so help please

a911

The BH Lover
At STB RC press (+) of channel button and press the Red (for all)!
Pick the channel U want to delete/remove!
Press menu > channel list menu will show up>choose remove entry!

mk_sulpuv

Vu+ Newbie
At STB RC press (+) of channel button and press the Red (for all)!
Pick the channel U want to delete/remove!
Press menu > channel list menu will show up>choose remove entry!

Thanks man, but the problem is when pressing [MENU] buttons on ly three options shows up:
1- show transponder info
2- add service to bouquet
3- back

any idea ??

Dear All,

First of all I'm sorry if this is a repeated question, I tryed to search the furum first but no luck,

my question is I'm trying to delete/remove a channel not belonging to any Favourites list, but I didn't find the option !! even after using DreamSet, I deleted it successfully bit after writing the list to the receiver again the channel still there, so help please

use RC button down, then select your channel > press menu > and you will see option: REMOVE ENTRY
however from my experience it's better to use any of channels editor programs
then
SAVE your list on your drive/default location (overwrite existing one!) after removing unwanted channels
and send it to your box

mk_sulpuv

Vu+ Newbie

Really man I don't know what to say ... but really this menu is totally different than what appears to me here, first of all my version is BH 1.7.9, I installed the same plugin you recommended "Startup Service", when I press MENU button, a list appears titled "BH Channellist menu" not as shown in your screenshot "Channellist menu", and the options in this menu are only four, another good information that I'm trying to delete a channel in All and Satellites lists, not in Favourites list, so please can you tell me the exact steps after installing the plugins how to get the exact menu as you have ?? thanks in advance

mk_sulpuv

Vu+ Newbie
Press menu when U'r at your channel list that U made!
Your (TV) User-Bouquets!

OK, it's obvious that BH doesn't let you remove any channel from the "All" or "Satellites" lists, but the option exists only for "Favourites" lists, I can't imagine how this is a stupid bug, by the way thank you for your patince and support

a911

The BH Lover
OK, it's obvious that BH doesn't let you remove any channel from the "All" or "Satellites" lists, but the option exists only for "Favourites" lists, I can't imagine how this is a stupid bug, by the way thank you for your patince and support

Well ,,,,,this is in all E2 images and STBs!
And its not a bug in BH image,,,,its the plug-in creator/developer choice !!!!!

mk_sulpuv

Vu+ Newbie
Well ,,,,,this is in all E2 images and STBs!
And its not a bug in BH image,,,,its the plug-in creator/developer choice !!!!!

And ofcourse I'll respect this, It's very beautifull and powerfull Image after all, Thanks for your help

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
Just to say I'm also trying to remove channels using rcu and cannot...

Sent from my F9S using Tapatalk HD