display problem on crt tv

zaxx

Vu+ Newbie
I'm having a display issue setting up a Solo2 with Blackhole/Open Blackhole: My TV is an old CRT type plugged in via SCART and the left side of the picture gets clipped. As a result I cannot read menus/settings - the left edge is always missing. I tried all combinations of A/V settings but I cannot get the missing left edge to display on the TV. The factory image is ok because menus are centered and I can read them, but it's practically impossible with Blackhole with the menus on the left edge. Is there a way I can fix this, or is there a skin which will center the menus? I would like to use the Blackhole image. Any help is appreciated.

nunigaia

I'm having a display issue setting up a Solo2 with Blackhole/Open Blackhole: My TV is an old CRT type plugged in via SCART and the left side of the picture gets clipped. As a result I cannot read menus/settings - the left edge is always missing. I tried all combinations of A/V settings but I cannot get the missing left edge to display on the TV. The factory image is ok because menus are centered and I can read them, but it's practically impossible with Blackhole with the menus on the left edge. Is there a way I can fix this, or is there a skin which will center the menus? I would like to use the Blackhole image. Any help is appreciated.

1) - Change the settings on Blackhole to fit all screen:

Blackhole Speed Up and enable Ui position setup:

Go to plugins and choose Ui position setup to adjust the screen as you desire.

2) - Change the settings on Open Blackhole

Do the same thing, but now with the plugin OSD position setup.

<MENU>; <Blackhole APP´s>; <OSD position setup>

best regards
nunigaia