Dont get the Freequnsy :-(

Ronny Hansen

Vu+ Newbie
I have a VU+DUO and I dont get anything in on 4,8 Astra 12,188H DVB-S2 8PSK 30000 3/4

here is a channel called INTER. But nothing. Can someone please check this for me.

Mick12334

Those channels are listed as multistream, which might mean that they are scanning in, but showing up as Data channels, so you can't view them.
Download the latest version of dreamboxedit:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/dreamboxedit.18975/

On your Computer Desktop, right mouse click and select New Folder, call this Settings, the default name, and location, for dreamboxedit.
Start up dreamboxedit, click on the Tools heading and Options.
In the IP Address box type the IP Address of your VU+ Duo 2, and click Save.
Now click on the File heading and Fast FTP Download, it should now download the list of channels, and Bouquets, off your receiver.
To quickly find the channels listed as Data, on 5E, click on drop down arrow, for the all satellites listing, at the top, and select SES 5 (5E), now click on the Type heading, just underneath that, and it should list all the Data channels first.
Select the multistream channels, right mouse click, and change type to TV.
Once finished click the Save icon, or File, Save, then File, FTP, and Send Files to Dreambox, once completed clcik the Restart Enigma 2 option, and the channels should now appear in your channel list.
You can also use Dreamboxedit, to copy them into your Bouquets, prior to uploading them back onto your receiver.