downloads

shadows

Vu+ Newbie
iv tried downloading a few things to my solo( skins ect) but they dont seem to be working but they say they have been downloaded ,so where on my box will they be as i dont want to use all my space up with junk i cant use.... cheers

Matrix10

Administrator
First of all pleas read the forum rules.
It is not allowed to write about emu/cams.

If you download skins from our image server (green>>yellow button) for your image version
then it should be good.

And for the other servers we do not give any support.

Matrix10

Administrator
1.Which, image and box you use ?
2. Which skin you have download and does not work ?
3.Do you have a free flash.You can check with blue>>yellow button in System info

shadows

Vu+ Newbie
vu solo running bh 1.7.8
iv tried lots of different skins just to get use to the box
sorry am new to this i dont understand free flash iv been in blue/yellow and a screen comes up with lots of clocks on but i dont know what am looking for.... thank you

Matrix10

Administrator
You can not put/install limitless
plugis and skins in the box flash.
Flash memory size is limited.
How much is free You can see in the System Info.

You must uninstall not used plugins and skins to free
this flash memory.

If you install skins you must use/install only skins for BH 1.7.8 (1.7.x)
You can not install new skins if your flash memory is full.

shadows

Vu+ Newbie
sorry if i sound stupid but what am i looking for in system info all the clocks are pointing south and everything reads 0%..... cheers

Matrix10

Administrator
In the main System info panel you have information about Flash
and how much is used and free,graphic and written information.

shadows

Vu+ Newbie
well it cant be working because everything is on zero thanks for your help but i just dont understand what your saying, once again thank you for your time

Mahyar

Vu+ Newbie
Hi ,
I have the same problem.
I want to install plugins from server in software management - manage extensions.
after installing the box show me a message "installed,upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors"
after restarting nothing new in my plugins or menu.
I'm using 1.7.8 on solo and have 17% free flash

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi ,
I have the same problem.
I want to install plugins from server in software management - manage extensions.
after installing the box show me a message "installed,upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors"
after restarting nothing new in my plugins or menu.
I'm using 1.7.8 on solo and have 17% free flash

Use BH image server for downloads
green button>>yellow button>>Addons Download Manager

Mahyar

Vu+ Newbie
Use BH image server for downloads
green button>>yellow button>>Addons Download Manager
Thatbks for your help.but what for the sofware managent is?is there any way to fix this issue?
and I have another question also.
how can I use a usb hub with solo?I mount a flash which is connected to hub to /universe and is now on avalon and I cany use HDD or another flash through that HUB.

niglou

BH Lover
This is not an issue as Black Hole cannot be updated online. Software managment works for official image, or BlackPole.

If you want to connect several devices on usb-hub, use MountManager to mount your devices. Do not forget to use an external power supply to your hub, especially if you want to connect a hard disk as the current provided by the receiver to the usb socket is very limited.

Mahyar

Vu+ Newbie
This is not an issue as Black Hole cannot be updated online. Software managment works for official image, or BlackPole.

If you want to connect several devices on usb-hub, use MountManager to mount your devices. Do not forget to use an external power supply to your hub, especially if you want to connect a hard disk as the current provided by the receiver to the usb socket is very limited.
thanks I think the problem is from power