Duo2 and Slingbox

Gigantone

Vu+ User
I often use Slingbox (a network video streamer by Sling Media) to stream my video sources through my home internet connection and watch television on my ipad. It works very well. Each time I add a new device in my home (satellite box, DVD player, recorder.....) I must only select it from Slingbox massive device list, and I found source's remote control image on ipad screen having the chance to control my source remotely. Vu+ receivers are not in Slingbox list, and in this situation particular files are available on the web, loading right one in Slingbox is enough. Unfortunately I found files only for Duo and Ultimo, not for Duo2 (maybe because it is newer). I tried both Duo and Ultimo files in my Slingbox but they doesn't work. Maybe Duo2 has different remote codes. Anyone solved the problem or knows how to map Duo2's remote control and build a specific file to upload in Slingbox? Thank you.

Gigantone

Vu+ User
Solved! In Slingbox's forum an user told me that Ultimo and Duo2 have the same remote codes, and suggested to try carefully Ultimo's bin file. Yes! It works with Duo2. Maybe something wrong in my first test.

Gadget

Vu+ Newbie
I have the Duo2 also Gigantone, can you tell me where I can find the compatible Ultimo BIN file to upload to my Slingbox settings? Thanks in advance.