Duo2 dead? white light but not signal.

Munev

Vu+ Newbie
Anyone that knows what to do? I bought the duo2 two months ago and about a week ago while flipping through the channels, my box hang and i had to hard restart it. This though only left me a white light and no function whatsoever until i had the box unplugged for a while and then came back to life when i put it on, this problem though came back a few days ago and now i have tried all means to restart and nothing seems to help. Anyone has any hints?
Have a great weekend y'all :)

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Remove the HDD if you have installed one and then try to boot.
Disconnect all the USB pendrives and tuners too.

arber

Vu+ Newbie
Hope it tries to boot any usb stick and hangs there so as above remove all usb sticks first if not then hdd cause you have to open box to do that.

Munev

Vu+ Newbie
Haha yeah it sure is the easiest thing Eragon. Thanks guys for the advice but still nothing seems to work. Tried to reboot but no sign of life and only says "Check device power, cables and signal" . The white light still comes on and my lcd display has a really faint sign of life as if some text is about to come up but then nothing. I had a HDD earlier b4 i posted this message and that usually just went on whenever i flipped the power on but i took that off so i don know if the machine really reads the boot usb i put on it.

DamacFunkin

Vu+ Newbie
Mine was doing this a few weeks ago when i added a high gain technomate lnb, I had to completely unplug it for ages then it would flash and reboot, I changed my lnb and it seemed fine for a few weeks, now it won't boot at all, it's goosed.