Duo2 EPG/Date-Time problem

Beci_HU

Vu+ Newbie
Hi you all,

I've been using my Duo2 for a couple of months now, and I met a strange problem the other day.

The story is: severe wind moved my dish off-position. To fix this, I took my monitor and old receiver backyard to check signal strength while aligning the dish. For this, I unplugged the LNB from Duo2. When done, I watched TV using the old receiver for a couple of days. During this time, Duo2 was in deep standby.

I plugged back the LNB into Duo2 (BH 2.0.9) yesterday, and the following happened:
- Time is 12min ahead of normal time (Time zone setting in menu is correct)
- Date is 18.04.2014.
- No EPG next to the channels in the ch-list, nor in OpenWebif
- There is current/next event info with correct start/finish time in the infobar
- The progress bar is not moving either on the VFD or in the infobar

I was sure the EPG problem is caused by the wrong date/time setting. I did a little search and papi1962's post with the Telnet time setup solved all my problems after a reboot.

My question is: have any of you guys had the same problem lately? Will this Telnet setting be a one-time solution? (I wonder if STB calculates & saves a difference between the time I entered and date/time from sat TP --> uses this "difference" to tell the correct time even after power off --> no Telnet stuff again)

Many Thanks!