Duo2-Not Recognise by Asus Router

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Everyone, I have a Duo2 with the latest OpenBlackhole image. In Asus ‘AiCloud’ Android app, it is always recognised by it. I tried doing a new flash, but still not showing up in the app, my other Stbs are all present except Duo2. Could any expert tell me how to make it recognise by Asus ‘AiCloud’ app again please? Thank you

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi All Masters, I guess many may not understand why I need the Asus’s app ‘AiCloud’ to recognise the present of Duo2, it is because I needed to view and edit the documents (eg.Ms.Words) that are save in Duo2 when I am not at home. Though I do not leave my home most of the time, but my next usual place will be at the hospital and most of the time it will take the whole day. Therefore, it is essential for me to be able to view and edit the documents so that I could reply to them when there is any query make. As you can see in the attached photo, all other box and Pc are shown but not my Duo2. Any Masters that have any slightest recommendation, installing drivers or editing any files, please let me know. I highly appreciate it. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210630-145834_AiCloud.jpg
    Screenshot_20210630-145834_AiCloud.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 3

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
The router has the possibility to activate the VPN > activates it, puts the config in the equipment that you read out of home and already accesses Duo2 as if you were at home. Uses the OpenVPN server.

BJLWd0s.png

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi P.Rodrigues, thank you very much. I never use this Vpn service before, but I love to give it a try. Best Regards