a friend with another image resolved with the latest update

I think it is the image bh
the cables are properly now can work with 3 tuner's

but maybe tomorrow already not
Same problem to me.
VU + due 2
Dvb-s tuner A
Duv c/t/t2 tuner B
While I record a channel I am not able to watch another one.

lucag73

Vu+ Newbie
Same problem to me.
VU + due 2
Dvb-s tuner A
Duv c/t/t2 tuner B
While I record a channel I am not able to watch another one.
Hold on. It is my fault.
I cannot watch another satellite channel, it is obvious.
I can watch a digital channel.
I think that this is normal.

nunigaia

Hold on. It is my fault.
I cannot watch another satellite channel, it is obvious.
I can watch a digital channel.
I think that this is normal.

Please post the frequency channels you are trying to record and view at same time!

Regarding to help you, it´s needed too, your system settings configuration ( ex: trying to view and record the same frequence channels ? )

best regards
nunigaia

lucag73

Vu+ Newbie
Let me try again:
Vu+ duo2
Tuner A = DVB-S
Tuner B = DVB C/T/T2

When I record a satellite channel from DVB-S (whatever frequency ie RAI 11766) there is no chance to view a different channel (whatever frequency ≠ RAI 11766).
I can olny watch a channel from the DVB C/T/T2.
I am not sure but I think that it is the way It should be. (newbie myself)
Thanks

nunigaia

Let me try again:
Vu+ duo2
Tuner A = DVB-S
Tuner B = DVB C/T/T2

When I record a satellite channel from DVB-S (whatever frequency ie RAI 11766) there is no chance to view a different channel (whatever frequency ≠ RAI 11766).
I can olny watch a channel from the DVB C/T/T2.
I am not sure but I think that it is the way It should be. (newbie myself)
Thanks

Give it a try to this:

As this channels are on the same frequency go to RAI 10992 V 27500 2/3 and view channel --> then record channel

Change to rai due --> on the same frequence --> view channel --> record channel.

Change to rai tre --> on the same frequence --> view channel --> record channel.

Change to rai 4 ----> on the same frequence --> view channel

Note: Don´t stop any squence.

Test and reply

best regards
nunigaia

lucag73

Vu+ Newbie
Give it a try to this:

As this channels are on the same frequency go to RAI 10992 V 27500 2/3 and view channel --> then record channel

Change to rai due --> on the same frequence --> view channel --> record channel.

Change to rai tre --> on the same frequence --> view channel --> record channel.

Change to rai 4 ----> on the same frequence --> view channel

Note: Don´t stop any squence.

Test and reply

best regards
nunigaia

lucag73

Vu+ Newbie
I see.
But when I say "whatever frequency ≠ RAI 11766" I mean whatever frequency different from RAI 11766.
I cannot watch 11919, 12626 and so on, I can only get terrestrial channels.
All satellite broadcast on EPG look grey instead of white, thus they are not available.
But I will try your suggestion.
Thanks.​

nunigaia

I see.
But when I say "whatever frequency ≠ RAI 11766" I mean whatever frequency different from RAI 11766.
I cannot watch 11919, 12626 and so on, I can only get terrestrial channels.
All satellite broadcast on EPG look grey instead of white, thus they are not available.
But I will try your suggestion.
Thanks.​

I know that

With a single coaxial cable ( connected to a single lnb ), you can only watch and record the channels that are on the same frequency, even if you use loopthrough.
To view one channel or record, and view simultanously or record another channel on different frequency, you have to implement a twin Lnb, with separate coaxial cables, connecting 1 out to Imput A ( Sat Tuner of your Vuplus Duo2 ), and the other to Imput B of your Sat Tuner.

Best regards
nunigaia

Tom2860

Vu+ Newbie
I have Duo2 with 4 Tuners each Tuner is configured properly to 8 Satellites, Also i have another Solo2 Dual Tuner and both are also hooked into 8 Satellites.

The problem that i have that i can record only 7 channels at the same time but if i tried 8 i cant whether watch or record although the Duo2 was advertised with its possibility to record 16 channels on the same frequency at the same time which was the main reason for me to buy Duo2 even though i have Solo2, Anyone can help please?

lucag73

Vu+ Newbie
I know that

With a single coaxial cable ( connected to a single lnb ), you can only watch and record the channels that are on the same frequency, even if you use loopthrough.
To view one channel or record, and view simultanously or record another channel on different frequency, you have to implement a twin Lnb, with separate coaxial cables, connecting 1 out to Imput A ( Sat Tuner of your Vuplus Duo2 ), and the other to Imput B of your Sat Tuner.

Best regards
nunigaia
Thanks.

fumbduck

Vu+ User
I have Duo2 with 4 Tuners each Tuner is configured properly to 8 Satellites, Also i have another Solo2 Dual Tuner and both are also hooked into 8 Satellites.

The problem that i have that i can record only 7 channels at the same time but if i tried 8 i cant whether watch or record although the Duo2 was advertised with its possibility to record 16 channels on the same frequency at the same time which was the main reason for me to buy Duo2 even though i have Solo2, Anyone can help please?
dude, you really have a need to record that many channels at the same time!??
imagine all the shows you will be missing while you watch all those recordings! :)