Duplicate channels vu+ solo2

stote

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I’m after some info on how to fix this issue, I done satellite Hispassat auto scan and it found all channels but duplicated them, meaning I have 2 channels of each how can I fix this issue?

Regards

Mick12334

Usually you set up Bouquets, favourite folders, for easy access, to your channels, so you shouldn't notice any duplicates.

If you want to delete them the easiest method is using Dreamboxedit:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/forums/vu-tools-settings.10/

Set up a new folder, on your PC's desktop, called settings, default location, and name.
Start up dreamboxedit.
Enter your receivers IP Address, in options, under Tools, go to file and fast FTP download, which downloads your channel list, from your receiver, to your PC.
Edit the list, then save it and FTP it back to your receiver.

AlexWilMac

I'd try a new scan but enabling the option of deleting the current channels. After the scan, use the most important feature in enigma2 receivers: the bouquets, that are group of channels organised by you.
This can be done by the box itself but it's much easier and quicker to do by the PC with software like iDreamX for Mac or Dreamboxedit for win.
Or, you can also use your browser and the OpenWebIf Interface (OWIF) which has got a EDITOR BOUQUET section.
OWIF is easily launched by typing in your browser your box IP.