DVB-T doesnt seek after update on BH2.081

ihavu

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!
I have a Solo2 since 2012 and use it with a usb dvb-t stick from Terratec (Cinergy USB XS Diversity ( dual DVB-T receiver )).
With BH, in difference to other images, I never have had problems, also not with BH2.081 from December.

Yesterday I made an update.
Because there are some changes in the new year 2014, I want to seek for new channels.
The system shows that it is searching, but it doesn`t find anyrhing.
I tried it several times ,automatically and also manually, but there was no change, nothing was found.
Curiously : with the old transponder list it is possible to watch some DVB-T channels!!

So I flashed back to BH version 2.08 from December.
Now the sytem found 33 DVB-T channels.

Please can you tell me, what is going wrong and what can I do to use the actual BH drivers wth my Dvb-T stick?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ihavu

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!
I have a Solo2 since 2012 and use it with a usb dvb-t stick from Terratec (Cinergy USB XS Diversity ( dual DVB-T receiver )).
With BH, in difference to other images, I never have had problems, also not with BH2.081 from December.

Yesterday I made an update.
Because there are some changes in the new year 2014, I want to seek for new channels.
The system shows that it is searching, but it doesn`t find anyrhing.
I tried it several times ,automatically and also manually, but there was no change, nothing was found.
Curiously : with the old transponder list it is possible to watch some DVB-T channels!!

So I flashed back to BH version 2.08 from December.
Now the sytem found 33 DVB-T channels.

Please can you tell me, what is going wrong and what can I do to use the actual BH drivers wth my Dvb-T stick?

Thanks in advance.

FYI output from running BH version 2.081 (december )
If you must have output from actual version I have to update again

USB tuner v0.3.12
and txt datei

Attachments

• output.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 5

ihavu

Vu+ Newbie
FYI output from running BH version 2.081 (december )
If you must have output from actual version I have to update again

USB tuner v0.3.12
and txt datei

I have updated again here the log

Attachments

• output.txt
    20.4 KB · Views: 4

ihavu

Vu+ Newbie
1.I have done SW update from BH feed
2. Yes
3. after returning to old SW and a second SW update yesterday, the seek function is now possible. Strange.

But thank you for your investigation.

Best regards

ihavu

Vu+ Newbie
I don`t know where the error was located.The solution of my problem was to flash with original BH2.08 firmware with old settings and DVB-T seek worked.
Then I try another SW update from the feed. and the seek function still works.
I don`t know where the problem was at the beginning.