EMC problems.

calmnowisthis

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there. I am having problems with EMC movie browser plugin, on my vu+ duo 2. I have tried both the latest beta versions from the official black hole feed and the problem is still the same. If I record a show it does not show up in the EMC movie list. The only way that I can access the recording is via the inbuilt media player. If I uninstall EMC and reinstall, then the recording appears in the EMC list once again. Can any one off er me any help with this problem please. Thanks.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi there. I am having problems with EMC movie browser plugin, on my vu+ duo 2. I have tried both the latest beta versions from the official black hole feed and the problem is still the same. If I record a show it does not show up in the EMC movie list. The only way that I can access the recording is via the inbuilt media player. If I uninstall EMC and reinstall, then the recording appears in the EMC list once again. Can any one off er me any help with this problem please. Thanks.
Did you set EMC to show dir?
The only thing is can think is that EMC points not to the dir where you have recordings.