epg disappears

Ruben

Vu+ User
Hi very good, that may be, the epg disappears. It happens often. A greeting.

Here is the picture of what happens to me. As you can see, in HD, epg disappears.

screenshot-1.jpg

Rytec

Can you tell me a few servicecodes of these HD channels please, I see it is for Dplus package?

Rytec

Not service codecs, I mean service code.
You can view the service code by zapping to that channel, press menu, information, streaminfo and the code starts with 1:0:1............
Give me these codes for those HD with missing epg data.

Seku

BH Lover
Thanks Rytec,

You can find this channel (servicecode) here:

Astra 1KR (19.2E) - 10847.00 V DVB-S (QPSK) - 22000 5/6 NID:1 - TID:1058

Regards,

Seku

Rytec

Sorry but no, please zap to this channel on your box and go to information and streaminfo, then you see this long number (servicecode)

Ruben

Vu+ User
Fox HD (Spain)

1:0:19:74FE:420:1:C00000:0:0:0:

AXN HD

1:0:19:7850:41A:1:C00000:0:0:0:

CALLE 13 HD

1:0:19:77F1:404:1:C00000:0:0:0:

Need something more. And especially thank you very much for everything.

Rytec

I have checked these servicecodes and they are OK. Then I have checked the datafiles with epg for Spain and also data is there for these channels.
This is a weird issue.
What you could try is use another settingslist, for example my settingslist, see attachements.

Attachments

• Rytec_E2_Motor_20101116.zip
    288.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Rytec_E2_13e19e23e28e_20101116.zip
    178.5 KB · Views: 9

rockerduck

Vu+ User
I'm facing the same problem with Sky Italy.
I set up the epg downloader with opentv sky it service, updated channel list and downloaded data (on air) from Marcopolo channel.
The epg was updated and visibile in multiepg too. Then the epg began to disappear gradually from all channels.
I tried to save files either to hdd or to usb...

Rytec

I'm afraid this is an issue in the BH image itself, specialy because now you also have it with other sources.
I hope the imagemakers can look at this point please.

Rytec

Yesterday evening I have installed BH on my VuDuo and noticed some problems regarding EPG importing.
Sometimes it happens after an import of some source it is not possible anymore to import other sources or change their configurations for the automatic import.
But it was already late so I have to figure some things out these days.

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu+Solo box and i found out that it is not capable to load a full EPG list for the most known channels...
I do not know if either is a problem of the box or is there a problem with the BH image...
The point is that i want so much to be solved that problem....
Any help?

VenimK

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, noticed this also (just starting with the BH image), and also my smb doesn 't works as it should :(