Epg overlay

paperino61

Vu+ User
Hi all, I have a VU+DUO with BH image and I a have two little problem:
when comes a time for epg to initiate a new program, the information panel appears for some seconds (the same thing if you press ok): how the way to make noto so?
how set the channel to initiate after reboot?

thanks in advance

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi all, I have a VU+DUO with BH image and I a have two little problem:
when comes a time for epg to initiate a new program, the information panel appears for some seconds (the same thing if you press ok): how the way to make noto so?
how set the channel to initiate after reboot?

thanks in advance
Here are the two answers:
1) menu, system, customize, select setup mode expert, show infobar on event change select no.
2) menu, setup, software management, advanced options, packet managment,enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-startupservice, restart enigma2.
Than press with arrow go to the channel you want to set as startup channel, press menu, and select set as start up channel (or something like that).

Try and let me know.

paperino61

Vu+ User
Here are the two answers:
1) menu, system, customize, select setup mode expert, show infobar on event change select no.
2) menu, setup, software management, advanced options, packet managment,enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-startupservice, restart enigma2.
Than press with arrow go to the channel you want to set as startup channel, press menu, and select set as start up channel (or something like that).

Try and let me know.

Thanks, thanks..... tomorrow I'll can test solution .. my wife, make mi crazy regarding point 1)
:)