Error on boot

joseramos

Vu+ Newbie
Hello guys,

From one day to another, without touching anything, on BH 2.1.6 with MetrixHD skin my BH didn't boot anymore.

I've tried to restore channels with Dreambox, but I receive the below error (I've never seen it before):

Reload of satellites.xml failed, mode 3 not supported by your box.
Reload of blacklist failed, mode 4 not supported by your box.

Any ideas?

Error log

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1329, in __onCreate
self.setModeTv()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1309, in setModeTv
self.setMode()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1296, in setMode
self.restoreRoot()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1429, in restoreRoot
self.enterPath(path)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 926, in enterPath
self.setRoot(ref, justSet)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 865, in setRoot
self.servicelist.setRoot(root, justSet)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceList.py", line 1652, in setRoot
list = list.getContent('R', True)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getContent'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ChannelSelection.__onCreate of <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>>,()) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
<pythonMD5sum>
<![CDATA[

nunigaia

Lol.. not fixed... when I restart, the some file gets corrupted again and this error appear again...

Make a copy of your satellites.xml file to your PC ( file located on /etc/tuxbox ).
Put the file inside the attached zip -- satellites.xml -- on --> /etc/tubox and set attributes to 644

Reboot your Stb
and see if you can upload your settings with dreamboxedit

Attachments

• satellites.zip
    50.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

joseramos

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Nunigaua,

Thanks for your support,

I think you are referring to satellites.xml, not settings.xml, because settings.xml is not on /etc/tuxbox, is on /etc/enigma2. And your attachment is satellites.xml.

nunigaia

Dear Nunigaua,

Thanks for your support,

I think you are referring to satellites.xml, not settings.xml, because settings.xml is not on /etc/tuxbox, is on /etc/enigma2. And your attachment is satellites.xml.

Yes, i´m referring to satellites.xml on /etc/tuxbox, not settings.xml ( i´ve corrected the above post ), sorry, my mistake.

Try it and reply.

Insect21

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i have the same problem, and i am trying to do the same like nunigaia posted, but where i have to change attributes to 644?
Sry i am new with that...

Mick12334

Just right click on the satellites.xml file and click on file permissions, if usingf Filezilla, so it's already loaded into the etc folder, tuxbox sub folder.

nunigaia

Hi i have the same problem, and i am trying to do the same like nunigaia posted, but where i have to change attributes to 644?
Sry i am new with that...

Make use of an FTP tool program like the one of the screen shot ( Dreambox Control Center V. 1.50 ):

Change for folder to folder to obtain /etc/tubox
There you´ll get the satellites.xml file ... it must have the attributes as 644, if not change it by right click over the satellites.xml file and set it 644.

See example:

Screen_Net.png

nunigaia

Im using TC, and it is 644. Restarted Stb, but still there is same problem.

Are you shure that is the same issue? If you have a crashlog, post it here.
If you an HDD media like /media/hdd ... you can find the it on it´s root folder ... if not check /home/root and upload the file here for help.

best regards
nunigaiai

Insect21

Vu+ Newbie
Im getting something like that:

Transfer abgeschlossen
** Sending file "/etc/tuxbox/cables.xml" **
FTP-Transfer wird gestartet
Transfer abgeschlossen
Verbindung wird getrennt.
Verbindung getrennt.
Sending Reload commands.
Reload of lamedb and userbouquets succeded.
Sending Reload commands.
Reload of lamedb and userbouquets succeded.

Thats end of log...
BTW thx that u trying to help me;)

Insect21

Vu+ Newbie
Ok I've set up everything in dreamset editor and downloaded tv list, but after I done some changes with list I can't save that list on my PC and without save I can't upload that list to Stb.

Mick12334

Which VU+ model do you have?
In your previous post you mention sending cables.xml file, can you please post the exact error message, and more information, regarding your problem.
What image are you using?