Error scan channel

hih64

Vu+ User
Hi
I have a big problem ; when i scan a transponder vu+ duo find the channels but didn't add them to the main liste i can't find them... sorry for may bad english
i'm on BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.2 Final.
Thnx in advanced.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi
I have a big problem ; when i scan a transponder vu+ duo find the channels but didn't add them to the main liste i can't find them... sorry for may bad english
i'm on BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.2 Final.
Thnx in advanced.

Did U press the OK button after search is 100% completed?

OK=save and add to list!
Exit= No save to list!

If not working try one of the prepared setting @BH Image Add on server,,,,and see what will happen!

hih64

Vu+ User
Did U press the OK button after search is 100% completed?

OK=save and add to list!
Exit= No save to list!

If not working try one of the prepared setting @BH Image Add on server,,,,and see what will happen!

I just found the solution when the receiver scan the transponder he tag same channel as data that's why i could'n find them in the main liste so i use DreamboxEdit to Edit the channel . there is an option type as tv... and the jobe is done..
but now I don't know if it's a bug with these image or the problem is my vu + duo and thnx for your replay A911.

a911

The BH Lover
I just found the solution when the receiver scan the transponder he tag same channel as data that's why i could'n find them in the main liste so i use DreamboxEdit to Edit the channel . there is an option type as tv... and the jobe is done..
but now I don't know if it's a bug with these image or the problem is my vu + duo and thnx for your replay A911.

The image has NO bug!
re-check U"r Vu+!
Or make clean rinstall and do not re store the same old setting U had,,,make a new one and see!

GdluK