Extra Channel Selection

Pyromon

BH Lover
Extra Channel Selection_3.3 für BH_2.1.5_ Getestet und funktioniert.
Danke @ surffalke

1_0_19_2B66_3F3_1_C00000_0_0_0.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-extrachannelselection_for_blackhole_3.3_all.zip
    147.6 KB · Views: 458

celiogazignaire

Vu+ Newbie
Extra Channel Selection_3.3 für BH_2.1.5_ Getestet und funktioniert.
Danke @ surffalke

View attachment 19114
hy and hello i m french so sorry if y dont write correctly
i have vu+ zero with blackhole but i dont have the small window with the screen on the right when i go to the menu section or in the channel list
like the picture on the top from Pyromom
could you explain me how to get it ?
thanks
best regards
celio from andorre !!!!!!!!!

celiogazignaire

Vu+ Newbie
in the channel list or in the fav channel list could i have bigger picon ???
they are really small
one of my friend have openpli for a vu+ solo and in the channel list he have really big picon and it s really easy to see where is the chanel you want to see ( and i think about my parent s who have the same vu+ ( they have 70 years old and dont have so good view ) )

celiogazignaire

Vu+ Newbie
i find how to get bigger picon : you have to change the size off the font in the menu off ExtraChannelSelectionsetup who is in the plugin menu

celiogazignaire

Vu+ Newbie
hy again , one of my vu+ zero is in a house for holidays , and y dont whant people going into the different menu
i t s so long to fix and organise the blackhole , is there any solution to put a code if you whant to access to the menu option ?????like in the (openpli image for vu+)
thanks again pyromo

Pyromon

BH Lover
for the normally tv Menü i don't Know the way. you can give User and password on HDD for the folder or Complete hdd.

Tony il Capo

Vu+ Newbie
I've tried this in the last BH version with bad results, especially if you don't like and want to deactivate it and uninstall it.

I've installed it and worked normally, but I didn't like the final result so I turned it off in plugin settings, then I've lost picons in the default channel list and I've tried to uninstall it but box would always freeze and never removed the plugin.

Had to make a reflash from a full backup, thank f* I did one yesterday!:suda:
I should have tested it in PU

Contact99

Vu+ User
I have downloaded this version of Extra Channel selection for my duo 2 using BH 2.1.6. Can someone please direct me the path of installation of this zipped file and to what folder it needs to be FTP'd to and do I unzipp it first.
thanks
Sorry Guys Googles took me to the German forum for my Google request. Mods please transfer this to the International BH forum thanks

Last edited:

Contact99

Vu+ User
This thread is already full of posts in the English language...;)
Yes thanks.
Found how to do it. It was just a case that I googled this and it took me to this site and others and there was contraindication on what I was after and because of this I was a little cautious like usual.