Find and delete recording

shkrapas

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
can anyone help with finding and deleting a recording that i've made BEFORE mounting a external hard disk resulting with a 99% memory full.
where is located this recording in order to delete it with dcc ftp?
thanks

nunigaia

Hello,
can anyone help with finding and deleting a recording that i've made BEFORE mounting a external hard disk resulting with a 99% memory full.
where is located this recording in order to delete it with dcc ftp?
thanks

/media/hdd/movie

best regards
nunigaia

shkrapas

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for the reply but nothing.
i deleted all the recordings located in that folder but still 99% flash in use

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Have you launched Kodi before you mounted your HD as that would fill the flash up very quickly?Also are you using loads of plugins like TSMedia as that's another one that fills up flash without an HD mounted?A few more details and we might be able to sort it out mate

shkrapas

Vu+ Newbie
not being using kodi nor tsmedia and just 3-4 plugins in use.
i was watching a free hd channel and pushed the red button in order to record.after 2 minutes i think i've got tha "full memory" message on my screen.
after that i realised that my external hdd was not mounted so i created the movie folder in media/hdd

nunigaia

not being using kodi nor tsmedia and just 3-4 plugins in use.
i was watching a free hd channel and pushed the red button in order to record.after 2 minutes i think i've got tha "full memory" message on my screen.
after that i realised that my external hdd was not mounted so i created the movie folder in media/hdd

Check your STB. /home/root folder.

best regards
nunigaia

shkrapas

Vu+ Newbie
empty mate
this is the situation:
Filesystem 1M-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
ubi0:rootfs 195 193 2 99% /
devtmpfs 2 0 2 5% /dev
tmpfs 280 0 279 0% /var/volatile
udev 2 0 2 5% /dev