Flash image from usb

Hi all,

How long should it take to flash the latest blackhole image from usb to vu+ solo.

I have followed instructions and 35 mins later, the light on front of box is still flashing.

Any help appreciated

tobler

Vu+ User
the flashing time is about 2-3 min
have you turned off (not standby) the box before the flash?
for it, you need to turn-on the box with the usb flashdrive inserted

tobler

Vu+ User
ok,
i had already a neverending flash then i restarted the box without prob and the flash restarted from zero without probs (so no pain :) )
but i suggest to you to wait some more informed user before do it

tobler

Vu+ User
you can use yours box with the remote?
if so you wrong something preparing the usb (folders format or other) and you can remove the usb without probs ;)

a911

The BH Lover
Hi all,

How long should it take to flash the latest blackhole image from usb to vu+ solo.

I have followed instructions and 35 mins later, the light on front of box is still flashing.

Any help appreciated

Should take 2-3 mints, did U Remove USB & internet cable from the back of the STB?

Dzoni

BH Lover
1. Format Your USB in FAT32 again and put "vuplus" folder again in USB
2. Remove USB from rear if You have any,net connection no need to remove
3. Put Your flash USB front
4. Turn off Your vu+
5. Turn ON Your vu+
6. When printouts on display "finished,remove usb and restart" flashing is finished (about 3min)

1. Format Your USB in FAT32 again and put "vuplus" folder again in USB
2. Remove USB from rear if You have any,net connection no need to remove
3. Put Your flash USB front
4. Turn off Your vu+
5. Turn ON Your vu+
6. When printouts on display "finished,remove usb and restart" flashing is finished (about 3min)

When you say turn off vu+ then turn on vu+ do you mean with remote, via the restart button at the back or physically unplug the box and plug back in again?

By the way there was never anything in the rear usb slot and I tried with and without net connection, both times exactly the same, the light starts to flash and does not stop. I stopped it by powering down after an hour.

a911

The BH Lover
When you say turn off vu+ then turn on vu+ do you mean with remote, via the restart button at the back or physically unplug the box and plug back in again?

By the way there was never anything in the rear usb slot and I tried with and without net connection, both times exactly the same, the light starts to flash and does not stop. I stopped it by powering down after an hour.

Shut down STB completely....:chair: No power!