Futubox iptv working vu+ uno with nstream vod plugin - with no dish!

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
unzip the folder, and FTP the folder called nStreamVOD your receiver in

usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

restart receiver,

ftp box with dcc or other ftp program, go to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions
Code:
 http://www.futubox.to/

once signed in clik on your user/ my video's --m3u playlist at
Code:
 http://www.futubox.to/programme_bookmarks/play_list
,, download ios playlist ,, copy paste contents ie: text in to the file called-copy-paste futubox-
rename to playlist.m3u thats located in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions and rename that to playlist.m3u save reboot ,

gets channels

beware !!! 13. Can i share my login with my friend/sister/mother etc?
- When the system detect sharing (simultaneously watching), your account will be banned without any prior notice for upto 24 hours (to let you change the password) and next time forever.

note for adult channels to be included in m3u file u must go to futobox settings
Code:
http://www.futubox.to/settings/parental
before downloading the m3u file and allow adult content to be included in your m3u file download, !!!

regards,

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
update : ,, @ h_ttp://............... u have a choice of servers depending on your location before downloading ios m3u file u may test the speed of the servers in the futubox page h_ttp://............... and chose between 1 and 2 server,,,,

i dont think that u they send the different audio streams for example on the italian channels i cant select english ,, but if anyone knows different let me know,, cheers, heres to iptv, perhaps there will be people bulding stable server's sharing privately soon , so we can build a m3u file of stable channels free, note if u have a device like jailbroken apple or xbox , any android device , also the cheep rasperry pi is exelent see ... i have found rasbmc to be perfect
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Raspbmc u can install xbmc from http://xbmc.org/download/ then add your m3u file directly from the xbmc software add your ios m3u file once u plave it into a folder on your pc desctop to the xbmc home folder , on xbmc navigate from video - files - add - select the fhome folder that u added .m3u file to ,, exelent,

EDIT by ADMIN
NO Live links pls

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
",, download ios playlist ,, copy paste contents ie: text in to the file called-copy-paste futubox-rename to playlist.m3u thats located in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions and rename that to playlist.m3u save reboot ,"

Could you please rephrase this sentence more succinctly? I have trouble understanding what you are instructing us to do, exactly.

I downloaded "nStreamVOD.OE.2.0" and placed it with the folder you specified via FTP and I have also signed up for a premium account with Futobox. - My troubles begin when trying to upload the channel playlist information from FutuboxChannels.m3u8 downloaded from the iOS section in 'My videos & Playlists' page on Futubox website to my FTP client (iDreamX for Mac to be percise).

Do you want us to change the name of the file within nStreamVOD.OE.2.0 from "moetv.tv.m3u" to "playlist.m3u"? And then copy the channel information from FutuboxChannels.m3u8 downloaded from the Futubox website into the playlist.m3u in FTP?

As you can tell I'm quite confused and would appreciate any clarity you can offer with regards to installations. ................... P.S. I'm running nStreamVOD.OE.2.0 on a Vu+ Solo2. I don't know if that information is pertinent to you but I thought I should mention it anyways, just in case.

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
if you have downloaded a stock nstream like i just did from pli , and u see the moe tv channels when u run the program , you can move your playlist ios text to the moetv file ,,

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
",, download ios playlist ,, copy paste contents ie: text in to the file called-copy-paste futubox-rename to playlist.m3u thats located in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions and rename that to playlist.m3u save reboot ,"

Could you please rephrase this sentence more succinctly? I have trouble understanding what you are instructing us to do, exactly.

I downloaded "nStreamVOD.OE.2.0" and placed it with the folder you specified via FTP and I have also signed up for a premium account with Futobox. - My troubles begin when trying to upload the channel playlist information from FutuboxChannels.m3u8 downloaded from the iOS section in 'My videos & Playlists' page on Futubox website to my FTP client (iDreamX for Mac to be percise).

Do you want us to change the name of the file within nStreamVOD.OE.2.0 from "moetv.tv.m3u" to "playlist.m3u"? And then copy the channel information from FutuboxChannels.m3u8 downloaded from the Futubox website into the playlist.m3u in FTP?

As you can tell I'm quite confused and would appreciate any clarity you can offer with regards to installations. ................... P.S. I'm running nStreamVOD.OE.2.0 on a Vu+ Solo2. I don't know if that information is pertinent to you but I thought I should mention it anyways, just in case.
did u get it running m8 ??

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
No I'm still trying. I copied and pasted the text from the iOS playlist file into the moetv.m3u but they still don't show up in any libraries of streams when i access nStreamVOD. I'm currently looking for different versions of nStreamVOD to see if I can get any success with one of those, this turkish one doesn't seem to be doing the job for me.

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
no its not that , aslong as ur version runs u need to put a link to the file in the nStreamVOD.xml file to your m3u file add this if using moe file for ur futubox info but but 1st rename moetvfile to playlist.m3u as u can see in the below code [CDATA[nStreamModul@playlist.m3u
<channel>
<title>IP TV</title>
<description>TV</description>
<logo_30x30>http://www.hyper.com.tr/resim/tvlogo/star.gif</logo_30x30>
<playlist_url><![CDATA[nStreamModul@playlist.m3u@m3u@Playlistname]]></playlist_url>
</channel>

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
2013-03-13_03-46-02.jpeg

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong to be honest but each time I go to the moe.tv.m3u and paste in the channel information from the futbox m3u8 iOS playlist and then rename the moe.tv.m3u to playlist.m3u - I get this message in the picture above when I to access the library in nStreamVOD.

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
ok look , remove the nstream u have then reboot box ,, then reinstall so we know where we are , ,, open the nstreamvod.xml file it should look like this maybee,,
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<items>-<playlist_name>
<![CDATA[nstream vod]]>
</playlist_url></channel>-<channel><title>MOE IP TV</title><description>TV</description><logo_30x30>http://www.hyper.com.tr/resim/tvlogo/star.gif</logo_30x30>-<playlist_url>
<![CDATA[nStreamModul@moetv.tv.m3u@m3u@Playlistname]]>
</playlist_url></channel>-<prev_page_url text="Favorites.xml">
<![CDATA[nStreamFavorites.xml]]>
</prev_page_url>-<search_on text="POISK">
<![CDATA[search]]>
</search_on>--> -<next_page_url text="Favorites">
<![CDATA[favorites]]>
</next_page_url></items>

add this
Code:
</playlist_name>-<channel><title>IP TV</title><description>TV</description><logo_30x30>http://www.hyper.com.tr/resim/tvlogo/star.gif</logo_30x30>-<playlist_url>
<![CDATA[nStreamModul@playlist.m3u@m3u@Playlistname]]>
so your file looks like this,,,
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<items>-<playlist_name>
<![CDATA[furio iptv 1]]>
</playlist_name>-<channel><title>IP TV</title><description>TV</description><logo_30x30>http://www.hyper.com.tr/resim/tvlogo/star.gif</logo_30x30>-<playlist_url>
<![CDATA[nStreamModul@playlist.m3u@m3u@Playlistname]]>
</playlist_url></channel>-<channel><title>MOE IP TV</title><description>TV</description><logo_30x30>http://www.hyper.com.tr/resim/tvlogo/star.gif</logo_30x30>-<playlist_url>
<![CDATA[nStreamModul@moetv.tv.m3u@m3u@Playlistname]]>
</playlist_url></channel>-<prev_page_url text="Favorites.xml">
<![CDATA[nStreamFavorites.xml]]>
</prev_page_url>-<search_on text="POISK">
<![CDATA[search]]>
</search_on>--> -<next_page_url text="Favorites">
<![CDATA[favorites]]>
now forget the moe tv file and rename your futubox downloaded ios file to playlist.m3u

and copy it inside the nstream folder ,, i think the atribute may need to be 755 but look at the others to double chekk,

let me know if it works after u reboot ,,
Code:
</next_page_url></items>

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
by the way the code didnt copy past how it should have ,, so use it for guide only ill atach the correct xml for u to use, ,

i will remove all other channel and only leave you code for playlist.m3u as that error is getting / coming from some other link / file coruption,,

Attachments

• nStreamVOD.rar
    426 bytes · Views: 193

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
what image are u using ? i had sucsess with blackhole 2.0 and the nstream from tspannel

1 alternative i have been trying is the add stream from the box menu then it will apear in the favourite/bouqets , but im unsure if it can handle password protected stream adress's hene so far no sucsess,,

dynt

Vu+ Newbie
hi all I have been trying for 2 days to get this working nvod sees the playlist file fine and the channel list but crashes when trying to find any channel
I would really appreciate some help

######################################################################
#######--------------- START nStreamVOD v1.01 ---------------#######
######################################################################

-----------CONFIG-----------
startportal
use_rtmpw 1
esr_id 4114
START SCALE False
END SCALE False
Images 1
Images Fol. /tmp
Moviefolder /hdd/movie
password 1234
delete_images
disable_a.sel False
-----------CONFIG------------
os.popen
MAC from Console
[08:09:34]
/usr/bin/rtmpgw -g 1234 -v 2>/dev/null &
[08:09:35]
SHOW ----- NEW CH LIST
action -> nStreamPlayerPlaylist ok
START StreamModul
[08:09:36]
MODUL URL: playlist.m3u@m3u@Playlistname
--------------------- UPDATE CHANNEL LIST ----------------------------------------
[EPGC] start cleanloop
[EPGC] stop cleanloop
[EPGC] 1504 bytes for cache used
action -> nStreamPlayerPlaylist ok
not pauseable.
evEOF=7
reused converter!
allocating new converter!
reused converter!
reused converter!
reused converter!
reused converter!
reused converter!
++++++++++parse_url+++++++++++
[08:09:38]
#### self.vod_url #### rtmp://s01.futubox.to/live?lp= playpath=z050231.stream live=1
--->rtmp://s01.futubox.to/live?lp= playpath=z050231.stream live=1<------
playing 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:rtmp%3a//s01.futubox.to/live?lp= playpath=z050231.stream live=1:rtmp%3a//s01.futubox.to/live?lp= playpath=z050231.stream live=1
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 3 for service 1:0:19:EDA:7D5:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:19:EDA:7D5:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
start release channel timer
eServiceMP3::construct!
eServiceMP3::playbin2 uri=rtmp://s01.futubox.to/live?lp= playpath=z050231.stream live=1
eServiceMP3::starting pipeline
[Picload] setPara max-X=100 max-Y=150 aspect_ratio=1.000000 cache=0 resize=0 bg=#00000000
before: 1
after: 1
LOCAL IMG VOD
eServiceMP3::state transition NULL -> READY
eServiceMP3::m_errorInfo.missing_codec = ANY
PC: 2ad6c99c
00000000 00000001 000001ee 2aad7230
00000001 ffffffff 00000000 2ae2c790
000001ed 000001ee 00000002 0000000a
00000012 2abf0ab0 00000001 00000000
2b53e024 2b53e024 01aa2708 7f97b6dc
7f97b6d4 7f97b6e0 7f97b6e4 7f97b6d8
00000002 2b518a44 00000001 00000000
2ae33990 7f97b5a0 005a0000 2ad6c984
As a final action, i will try to dump a bit of code.
I just hope that this won't crash.
2ad6c99c: 00 00 08 ae 00 00 e5 8c 09 00 a0 10 24 00 bf 8f 3c 8a 8b 8f 18 80 8a 8f 0c 00 79 8d 20 05 44 8d (end)