G'day all

Analoguesat

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, Im Analoguesat. Some of you will know me from other forums.

Ive just bought myself a Vu+ Duo - and it took me exactly half an hour to break it :D I somehow completely trashed the image

With some help I managed to fix it again- full reflash :D

Its certainly an interesting experience trying to get to grips with the Duo. Ive had a DB 7020 for about 5 years, so Im looking forward to getting some tips about what this receiver can actually do.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Welcome Analoguesat, I am sure you will enjoy your new toy and most of all we hope you enjoy black hole images.

Tamaki

Administrator

Ive just bought myself a Vu+ Duo - and it took me exactly half an hour to break it :D I somehow completely trashed the image

Its certainly an interesting experience trying to get to grips with the Duo. Ive had a DB 7020 for about 5 years, so Im looking forward to getting some tips about what this receiver can actually do.
Welcome with us.
:welcome:

a911

The BH Lover

:welcome:,,,,,2 BH Fun Club!

biscamax

BH Lover
It's late, because you came some days ago, but I want, anyway, wish you a very good stay here. Welcome to Vuplus Community.​