Hello to all

satspock

BH Lover
I,m very happy to tell that at the end of this week i get my vu+duo and i will have pleasure again to use the blackhole images.
I always had dreamboxes,but there where no longer blackhole images ,i always had pleasure with the skinss from my old friends mx and army ,now i can enjoy that again.
hope that the vu+ bring what everybody said it bring.
hope to spend many happy hours on this great board.
Regards Satspock

a911

The BH Lover
benvenuto.gif
Satspock, live long and prosper with BH images!

rgdz
a911

Tamaki

Administrator
I,m very happy to tell that at the end of this week i get my vu+duo and i will have pleasure again to use the blackhole images.
I always had dreamboxes,but there where no longer blackhole images ,i always had pleasure with the skinss from my old friends mx and army ,now i can enjoy that again.
Regards Satspock
Welcome with us.
:welcome:

Mito

Administrator
Regards Satspock
Welcome to Vuplus Community

Matrix10

Administrator
Regards Satspock

Hi Satspock old friend
nice to cu on our forum.

benvenuto.gif
Rgd MX