Hello

pudvos

Vu+ Newbie
I would like to say hello to all members and admins and hope I can learn about VU Linux receivers. At present I have a dead TM-6900, psu fault, 1.2 motorised CM dish, Inverto 0.2db universal lnb, and old Dr**** Cam and loader card. Looking to upgrade to a VU receiver and any/all help would be appreciated.

p

Tamaki

Administrator
I would like to say hello to all members and admins and hope I can learn about VU Linux receivers. At present I have a dead TM-6900, psu fault, 1.2 motorised CM dish, Inverto 0.2db universal lnb, and old Dr**** Cam and loader card. Looking to upgrade to a VU receiver and any/all help would be appreciated.

p
Welcome with us.
:welcome:

pudvos

Vu+ Newbie
Just been on the Shout box, seems I miss the right time when others are there. Question; what board do I ask a question about going over to Linux? Still unsure :-( I have read and read and it is sinking in slowly.

p

pudvos

Vu+ Newbie
:welcome:to Vuplus Community. I wish you great moments here with us.
Many thanks to all on this forum. Good news :D I have just ordered a VU+ Solo2 today: Bad news, I might/will be asking for help. I have downloaded several posts to do with - Images, motorised setup, and several other software progs. I hope I do not become too much of a pest.

p