Solo2 Help Needed For Clueless Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Smith

Vu+ Newbie
Can anyone help me with this problem please.
I have a VU SOLO 2 SE box.
It is situated in my lounge and it works perfectly.
I have fibreoptic broadband running at 36 meg. I've had BT Openreach in here today and they confirm that the broadband is not at fault.
I want to watch the live picture from my VU SOLO box in my Office.
So I am using a T8 Droidbox/Kodi box and running the VU/Enigma PVR Client. I have two T8's and both have the same result.
My problem is that the live picture being sent from the VU SOLO box only buffers up to 12% when watching it in my office using the Kodi and PVR client.
However, if I record that program and play it back, the recording is perfect.
This is a recent phemonenon - it worked perfectly for 6 weeks.
Therefore I presume the problem is something to do with the wi-fi between the original VU SOLO box, and the PVR Client on the Kodi box.
I cannot think of anything else I can try now, should I do a complete reset on the VU SOLO box maybe, or are there any other settings on that box which I should change?
Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Ev0

Admin
Please clarify which box you have.

Is it Solo2, Solo SE, Solo SE v2 or is it really as you say a Solo 2 SE ?

Pete Smith

Vu+ Newbie
Ok you have a clone box, we do not give any support for clones on this board (please re-read the rules you agreed to on this board when you signed up).
I see (or not, I had no idea! Someone's going to have to give me a few answers then. Thanks)

Pete Smith

Vu+ Newbie
Where did you buy it from ?
Was trying to
find an alternative to Sky and someone recommended a site. Since first post I've come to the conclusion the problem is nothing to do with the VU box anyway, because I've set up a cabled network connection between the two and the problem still occurs, meaning that the problem lies within xbmc/kodi, which is where I started but who said it was nothing to do with them.
all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.