Help to Cool Tv Guide V.5.0.0

sebastianw

Vu+ Newbie
Just installed Cool TV Guide 5.0.0,
and now I have som questions for it...

1. How do I configure black hole so when I press the "EPG button", Cool TV Guide 5.0.0 start-up?

2. When I start Cool TV Guide up, it is "bigger" then the television, how do I set the size on the guide?

3. I change the path to picons to: /media/hhd/picon/ where I placed my picons, but I don't work..
Must the picons be in some folder or who ?
I have used the "Daconi Full Picons"

Really hope, there I some one who can help me...

Palinkat

Vu+ User
For 1 you need to install multiquick button and remap the EPG button to CoolTVguide.
Sorry 2 I don't know, haven't installed 5.0 yet.

a911

The BH Lover
1. How do I configure black hole so when I press the "EPG button", Cool TV Guide 5.0.0 start-up?

I use a plugin called EasyInfo (attached),,,2xEPG and U"ll see something like this ,

easyinfo.jpg

When U'r there, press menu for options,,,:)!

2. When I start Cool TV Guide up, it is "bigger" then the television, how do I set the size on the guide?

@ cool.TV page , press menu , and set up the options to your desires...:)!

Have fun w/BHImage,,,,:cool:!
RgdZ
a911

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-easyinfo2_1.1_all.rar
    99.7 KB · Views: 49

sebastianw

Vu+ Newbie
Just find out it is not just the Cool TV Guide, but also the menu on the screen. using the Skin: BlackShadow2

Nishan

Vu+ Newbie
Vu+ Duo - Blackhole 1.6.5 -

Firstly I would like to thank the developer of this program guide. I have owned a Vu+ for 3 months and have really struggled with the standard EPG and the need to use 'Red' Button for select etc. Having discovered Cool TV Guide only today I am now so close to a family friendly sat receiver!
I am using Cool TV V5.0 and Multiquick - My intention is to access the cool tv guide directly from a single 'short' press on the EPG button - I have mapped both EPG and EPG long to Cool TV Guide but with a short press of the EPG guide I am taken to the standard program guide and not the Cool TV Guide. On holdings the EPG button I am taken to the Cool TV Guide as expected. This seems to me to be a problem with Multiquick as if I map any other button to Cool TV Guide (green for example) I can access the Cool TV Guide perfectly.

I have a secondary problem within the Cool TV Guide. Within Cool TV Guide setup I have mapped the OK button to Zap + Exit. When I am within the Guide if I go to a channel and move forward to a time beyond the current program , press ok , the Zap and Exit function is executed - Can there be an option to prompt for 'Add Timer' 'Do Nothing' or Info under these conditions ? rather than the execution of the Zap and exit ?

Is there a way that I can rename certain attributes - For example rename 'Bouquetlist' to 'All Listings' or 'Cool Nice Guide' to Program Guide?

Thanks

Nishan

Vu+ Newbie
Another small question - is there a way from within Cool TV Guide of accessing the Timer List. If not is there a way from a single button that I can access the Timer List?

Nishan

Vu+ Newbie
I have mapped the quick record function to the red button within Cool TV. When in the program guide I execute this function the recording of the program starts as I would expect. I do not get an option to stop recording the program, if I use the red button again the progam sometimes stops recording, soemtimes does not. If I use the Add Timer function to start a recording, I then get a Timer edit button, allowing me to stop/cancel the recording.
Is this a problem within Cool TV Guide?

Nishan

Vu+ Newbie
The question relating to short press on EPG to take you to Cool TV is resolved with a reinstallation of Multiquick
Thanks

ruffa

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all!

I want to use Multi quickbutton on my Vu+ Duo running Black Hole 1.6.5 but need to know which is the latest version of MQB that will work on the BH image and where I can find it. I think MQB is now on version 2.7.9 or even higher, but there seems to be some special fix needed for the BH image and I have only seen that fix for older versions.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi all!

I want to use Multi quickbutton on my Vu+ Duo running Black Hole 1.6.5 but need to know which is the latest version of MQB that will work on the BH image and where I can find it. I think MQB is now on version 2.7.9 or even higher, but there seems to be some special fix needed for the BH image and I have only seen that fix for older versions.
Use the one on addons server.