Help with settings

Mickeith

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have a Vu+solo and I think I messed up some settings because everything was working fine but now every time I change satellite I need to reposition, ex I'm on 13e and to go to 19e satellite I will not be available until I do the process of positioner setup. I'm not on usals and my dish it's with a rotator motor. The thing is that I need to press limit east, west & limits on so it can be saved. Your help would be much appreciated guys & gals

el bandido

Vu+ User
Are you saving the diseqc 1.2 position when you do the process of positioner setup? In the Positioner Setup Menu, Reposition your motor, then highlight Memory index and press the green remote button to save the position.

Be careful setting the East/ West limits because you can severely limit the motor travel or stop the motor movement if they are not set correctly. You may want to turn limits off until you get the motor tracking correctly.

Mickeith

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your reply, that exactly is my problem that if I not press limits on the motor will not store the position. Further to you the diseqc yes it's saved as 1.2 I think I'll better upload some pictures of my configuration cause something is messed up..!!!