Hi there / Hola a tod@s

Ferran Gonzalez

Vu+ Newbie
English:

Hi this is Ferran from Spain... I finally took the chance to read the community rules after joining yesterday to ask for som urgent help to flash my Vu+ Duo2 with a new image after it started to reboot again and again in an endless catch 22. I just want to say thank you for the help I had yesterday (which, by the way, saved me from being burned by my kids at the stake), for starting up and keeping this community healthy alive, and also for welcoming new kids in the block as me which have little to offer and a lot to learn (at least so far)... I just hope not to bo too clumsy dealing with my STP nor within the community forums but, in case it happens, thank you in advance for you patience and educational approach. In summary, thank you for being there!

Spanish:

Hola, soy Ferran, desde España... Finalmente he tenido la oportunidad de leer las reglas de la comunidad, después de que ayer me diera de alta para pedir ayuda urgente para "flashear" mi Vu+ Duo2 con una nueva imagen después de que empezara a hacer "reboots" sin parar en un círculo vicios sin fin. Sólo quiero dar las gracias por la ayuda que tuve ayer (que, dicho sea de paso, me salvo de ser quemado en la hoguera por mis hijos), por y mantener saludablemente viva esta comunidad, y también por dar la bienvenida a gente nueva como yo que tiene poco que aportar y mucho que aprender (al menos de momento)... Y simplemente espero no ser demasiado patoso ni con mi STB ni en los foros de la comunidad pero, en caso de que ocurra, agradezco de antemano vuestra paciencia y enfoque educativo. En resumen, gracias por estar ahí!

nunigaia

English:

Hi this is Ferran from Spain... I finally took the chance to read the community rules after joining yesterday to ask for som urgent help to flash my Vu+ Duo2 with a new image after it started to reboot again and again in an endless catch 22. I just want to say thank you for the help I had yesterday (which, by the way, saved me from being burned by my kids at the stake), for starting up and keeping this community healthy alive, and also for welcoming new kids in the block as me which have little to offer and a lot to learn (at least so far)... I just hope not to bo too clumsy dealing with my STP nor within the community forums but, in case it happens, thank you in advance for you patience and educational approach. In summary, thank you for being there!

Spanish:

Hola, soy Ferran, desde España... Finalmente he tenido la oportunidad de leer las reglas de la comunidad, después de que ayer me diera de alta para pedir ayuda urgente para "flashear" mi Vu+ Duo2 con una nueva imagen después de que empezara a hacer "reboots" sin parar en un círculo vicios sin fin. Sólo quiero dar las gracias por la ayuda que tuve ayer (que, dicho sea de paso, me salvo de ser quemado en la hoguera por mis hijos), por y mantener saludablemente viva esta comunidad, y también por dar la bienvenida a gente nueva como yo que tiene poco que aportar y mucho que aprender (al menos de momento)... Y simplemente espero no ser demasiado patoso ni con mi STB ni en los foros de la comunidad pero, en caso de que ocurra, agradezco de antemano vuestra paciencia y enfoque educativo. En resumen, gracias por estar ahí!

Bienvenido, :welcome::thanks:

saludos
nunigaia