High End Vu+ Bluetooth Remote

franka20

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!

Saw this new remote controll to VU+ with bluetooth, but it says it will only work in bluetooth mode with the Ultimo 4K.

Code:
http://linux-tv.com/high-end-vu-bluetooth-remote-available/

Is there a way to get this to work with other VU+ receivers? Using USB adapter or something?

I have the DUO2, and the remote is interfering with my plasma screen... So Bluetooth would have been nice :)
If it`s not possible on duo2, can it work with other models?

Last edited by a moderator:

sitrax

Vu+ Newbie
The mentioned remote control will work in two ways 1- via Bluetooth and this compatible with ultimo 4k because it has this feature. 2- via IR with the rest models of vu+ receivers.

Tururu

BH Lover
See if changing the configuration of the remote control / receiver stops interfering with the plasma screen.
By default the DUO2 is like 2, but you can put the 1, 3 and 4.

1.-VU + DUO
2.-All models
3 and 4.-Future equipment.

To change the setting of these knobs, it is different, before switching on the knob, you first have to change the knob setting on the tuner / deco.
Menu ==> System => At the end you have => Code of remote control.
When entering it will be in 2, put 1, give to save (green), pave the information that I comment to make the change in the remote control.
If the change is correct in the control, giving OK is saved the configuration, if it does not work in 60 seconds, the modification is canceled.
----------
Mira si cambiando la configuracion del mando/receptor deja de interferir con la pantalla de plasma.
Por defecto el DUO2 esta como 2, pero puedes poner la 1, 3 y 4.

1.-VU+DUO
2.-Todos los modelos
3 y 4.-Futuros equipos.

Para cambiar la configuracion de estos mandos, es distinto, antes de cambiar en el mando, primero tienes que cambiar la configuracion del mando en el sintonizador/deco.
Menú ==> Sistema => Al final tienes => Codigo de mando a distancia.
Al entrar estara en 2, pon 1, dale a guardar (verde), apare la informacion que comento para realizar el cambio en el mando a distancia.
Si el cambio es correcto en el mando, al dar OK se guarda la configuracion, si no funciona en 60 segundos se anula la modificación.

Configuracion_mando_img_a10614.jpg.jpg

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
Anyone tested this new remote? is it good or bad? remote that come with duo2 is piece of crap.Ok button and buttons around it does not work very well,is this new one any better?.

Tururu

BH Lover
Anyone tested this new remote? is it good or bad? remote that come with duo2 is piece of crap.Ok button and buttons around it does not work very well,is this new one any better?.
This new command (Bluetooth + IR) in the VU + DUO2 currently works only with infrared (IR).
Touch wait 2 months to see the quality of the Buttons, a friend on the VU + Ultimo4K, using it with Bluetooth, you do not have to point to the receiver.

Note: The remote control of the VU + DUO2 is bad (with the work I give the buttons fail per month), I use the old model.
---------
Este nuevo mando (Bluetooth+IR) en el VU+DUO2 actualmente funciona solo con infrarojos (IR).
Toca esperar 2 meses para ver la calidad de los Botones, lo tiene un amigo en el VU+Ultimo4K, usandolo con Bluetooth, no tienes que apuntar al receptor.

Nota: El mando a distancia del VU+DUO2 es malisimo (con el trabajo que le doy fallan los botones al mes), uso el modelo viejo.

PS: No puedo poner teclas/I can not put ke.ys.:wallbash: