How can i show picon in service list?

sat2020

Vu+ User
in vti image this setting there is at setp/service list but unfortunately this setting ther isnt in black hole image
how can i do it
thanks in advance

Dodge03

Vu+ Newbie
i have 2 question :
why come update vu duo 1 driver?
its means that it doesnt support in future?

is there any skin that shows picons in channel list?
thanks in advance
in vti image this setting there is at setp/service list but unfortunately this setting ther isnt in black hole image
how can i do it
thanks in advance
Hi, there is a plugin called ExtraChannelSelection which does what you are looking for.

Basil

Vu+ User
ExtraChannelSelection works with BlackHole skins and is available somewhere in the skins and bootlogos section in this forum. The version is 2.6, I don't know if that's the latest but am using it with BH 2.1.0

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

blubrot

Vu+ Newbie
when i use this plugin my receiver speed become too slowly
is there any setting to progress speed with thus okugin vu duo 1?

If you have a picon in HardDisk is normal is too slow, if you have a picon in USB you can try to format it in ext3 or ext4 (linux format) is possible you encrese the speed but don't expect a miracle.

sat2020

Vu+ User
If you have a picon in HardDisk is normal is too slow, if you have a picon in USB you can try to format it in ext3 or ext4 (linux format) is possible you encrese the speed but don't expect a miracle.
picon file is in my internal flash receiver but my receiver is too slowly
thanks alot
vu duo not strong

Basil

Vu+ User
Have u tried CoolTVguide? It's not exactly what u are looking for, but it displays your channels with the EPG and also picons.
ExtraChannelSelection works fine with BH... might be slow in duo1 due to the spec.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

paralepepipedo

Vu+ Newbie
I have exactly the same question i had openspa and there was a lot of option to do in the service list channel, but here in black hole i can find. did you know any skin who came with this option?