Internal SATA How to Install and setup

rdglad

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Can someone please direct me to a thread where installing an internal SATA 2.5" III in Solo2 is discussed. I also like to know what do I need do to record channels.

Image - BH latest vesrion

Many thanks,
rdglad

jwlalek

Vu+ User
I also like to know what do I need do to record channels.

Once your HDD is installed you have to initialize it. Just go to Menu -> Settings -> System -> HDD -> Initialize (notice: all your data will be lost!).
Then you have to go to Device Manager by pressing green button twice and check, if your HDD is mounted or not, if not, just do it.

hoosty

Vu+ Newbie
when i click on harddisk as the place to store the epg, a red box appears at the top, what does this mean ? i get no errors when i configure it or if i do a filecheck, but i don't think the epg is storing as it should.

a911

The BH Lover
when i click on harddisk as the place to store the epg, a red box appears at the top, what does this mean ? i get no errors when i configure it or if i do a filecheck, but i don't think the epg is storing as it should.

Can you grab a photo (a screen shot), I always use HD for saving EPG.

Mick12334

Post 2, the youtube video, only shows you how to fit the internal hard drive, you need to mount it, using the Black Hole menu options.
Press Blue, Blue, select Devices Manager, press Red, and select Media/HDD

Mick12334

Please post more information, including your receiver, hard drive, (make/model), internal/USB, and the image you have loaded.

Mick12334

An external Hard Drive is different to an internal Hard Drive, and needs to be set up as a USB attached device.
Unplug the hard drive, from your receiver, go into the menu, and start the USB wizard, only connect the hard drive when instructed to do so.

Mick12334

Please post more detailed information, on how you're trying to set up the hard drive, and the make/model/size, of the hard drive.