How to install BH Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2 in FLASH !

petine

Vu+ User
One has to install BH Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2 in FLASH, but can anybody tell me how to do that??
I have not found any suggestions on that item yet in the BH Team, so please ...

Feedhunter

Vu+ User
You need a USB stick.

On the USB stick you need to create the folder vuplus/solo2. Here you copy the files in.

Then you put the stick in the solo. Then switch on.

levi

One has to install BH Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2 in FLASH, but can anybody tell me how to do that??
I have not found any suggestions on that item yet in the BH Team, so please ...
Fırst Fat format your USB stick then put Image (vuplus)to USB stick turn of and turn on From back switch when ask u press power button front of the box wait till reboots now u have flashed ur box :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petine

Vu+ User
OK, that's clear.
I also read about deleting first some files. Can anybody tell me which files I have to delete first. /VU/ ??? and /.../

levi

OK, that's clear.
I also read about deleting first some files. Can anybody tell me which files I have to delete first. /VU/ ??? and /.../
U don't need to delete any files
Maybe u talking about personal backup files on ur hdd it will be in hdd/ vuplus

ProNet

Vu+ Newbie
Fırst Fat format your USB stick then put Image (vuplus)to USB stick turn of and turn on From back switch when ask u press power button front of the box wait till reboots now u have flashed ur box :)

I have VU+ Solo2 and this is my fist day of using it, I did like you said but I see nothing on the screen so I can confirm it with power button on the box??
Help please...

ProNet

Vu+ Newbie
nevermind it's working no to upgrade/flash from front usb after that I removed wifi adapter and hdmi cable, and formmatted the usb memory from my pc with fat32 and then copied the firmware map to the root of the usb memore, turned of the power then on agin from back, then pressed the power button on the front