How to update to the latest version of LCD4Linux?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Recently, I have tried to update the LCD4Linux to the latest version 3.9R3. Unfortunately, I never make the updating successful. It is still the default version 3.7-R? . Any suggestion please? My Duo2 runs BH 2.0.8 R2.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Manually.
Unpack the installation package and manually replace the plugin's files in the corresponding folders of the box.
Then reboot the box.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thanks everyone, I have replaced the files and run a few tests. The LCD4linux 3.9-R3 works well on my receiver. The version info also displays correctly.

ediku

Vu+ Newbie
I have same problem, they can help me

Recently, I have tried to update the LCD4Linux to the latest version 3.9R3. Unfortunately, I never make the updating successful. It is still the default version 3.7-R? . Any suggestion please? My Duo2 runs BH 2.0.8 R2.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I have same problem, they can help me

Follow the above post. It works .

ediku

Vu+ Newbie
I unpack the installation package and files of plugins in the folders manually replace the box.
Then I start the box.
and against V 37r0?
What am I doing wrong?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Compare the files within the ipk package and those on your box, one by one,
Compare the file size, the date or even the content.