I cannot access the LCD4Linux by webif interface, help please.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I just flashed to BH 2.0.6. Everything seems smoothly. I uplaoded my settings which was backuped from BH 2.0.5 VB. LCD4linux is function properly. However, I try to use it webif from my IE, my IE cannot access the config file (configuration-interface), I did clearn the IE's temp files. Any suggestions, please!

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I just flashed to BH 2.0.6. Everything seems smoothly. I uplaoded my settings which was backuped from BH 2.0.5 VB. LCD4linux is function properly. However, I try to use it webif from my IE, my IE cannot access the config file (configuration-interface), I did clearn the IE's temp files. Any suggestions, please!
Have you tried entering aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd/lcd4linux (case sensitive) directly in your browser, where aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd is your Vu+ IP address ?
Http:// prefix could be needed in IE.

Last edited:

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Have you tried entering aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd/lcd4linux (case sensitive) directly in your browser, where aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd is your Vu+ IP address ?
Http:// prefix could be needed in IE.
Thank Eragon for your very quick reply . Yes ,I did many times. I had played it in this way when I had BH2.0.5 VB. The problem happened after I flashed to BH2.0.6. I trust it is not BH's problem, just something wrong in somewhere related to some setting. I just cannot find where.

yummer

BH Lover
Thank Eragon for your very quick reply . Yes ,I did many times. I had played it in this way when I had BH2.0.5 VB. The problem happened after I flashed to BH2.0.6. I trust it is not BH's problem, just something wrong in somewhere related to some setting. I just cannot find where.
Has your IP address changed after reflash. If you haven't selected a static IP it may have changed. Have a look at network settings through stb

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Has your IP address changed after reflash. If you haven't selected a static IP it may have changed. Have a look at network settings through stb
Thank yummer, I use static ip, and I can use my IE to access the openwebif (the BH plugin preinstalled). It proves my network settings and IE are oky. The possible problem is the lcd4linux's webif is not included in the path of the receiver's root. I just guess. Do you know where the LCD4linux is installed? I may give the full path.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I can't check now, but if I remember well it should be:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/lcd4linux

To tell you the truth, I found a bit easier to configure with the remote that plugin when displayed on tv screen: on the web interface you can't use the cursor ke.ys to increase/decrease the very many numeric values to set, but you have each time to enter manually all the values in the textboxes...:(

Last edited:

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I can't check now, but if I remember well it should be:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/lcd4linux
Thanks, Eragon. I will try to use the full path when I can reach my receiver. I will let you know what is the progress. A very simple problem, takes long time to fix.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I still cannot find how to find my webif of the lcd4linux. I did find the lcd4linux installtionfolder, but do not know which one is the webif. Help please!