Icefilms & 1channel

coopernokia

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,

looking for a bit of advice on both these plugins, I only seem to be able to use Filenuke links on 1channel and movereel links on Icefilms.

Why dont any of the other links work? Is there anything i can do to make them work?

I appreciate being able to use any links at all (so Im not complaining, just wanting to use others if I can)

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
some times you get links that don't work , that's why its best to have as many different links as possible so you have options . I cant say why a certain link is not working for sure , but it may be that the versions of these plugins that your using are a little old or that the movie urls have now changed . have you installed both these plugins individualy ? if you have you could uninstall them and then install tsmedia , tsmedia gives you both of these plugins and also lots of iptv channels .the bonus with tsmedia is that it has an update feature , you click on update and it installs the latest version of tesmedia which in turn updates the iptv channels and the plugins in it .

coopernokia

Vu+ Newbie
I will definitly look into tsmedia, the same type of links dont work no matter what show/tv series i try them on,some of them seem to try go to the media player but just dont load anything where as some come up saying they arent working links.

Thanks for your reply