Image Manager crashes after selecting NAS path

AlexWilMac

I recently changed my NAS. I configured a path to daily save full backup either in Solo4K or in Duo2.
In Solo4K everything is OK.
In Duo2 it happens a strange thing, probably due to some screen .py file.
I set the Duo2 shared folder for backups and I set it for personal settings: everything is OK. backups are saved and listed.
Then, trying to set the same path also for the image full backup, image manager crashes after pressing green key to save!
So, the mount is surely active and working but only for the personal settings. Something happens pressing SAVE.

< 2566.9977> [ActionMap] Keymap 'ConfigListActions' -> Action = 'save'.
< 2566.9986> Traceback (most recent call last):
< 2566.9987> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action
< 2566.9989> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/OBH/ImageManager.py", line 1454, in keySave
< 2566.9992> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 2022, in __getattr__
< 2566.9995> AttributeError: developer_username
< 2566.9996> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0x6b7ee4b8>>,('ConfigListActions', 'save')) failed)

Notice that everything is still OK using old paths: HDD, the old NAS which is still active, or USB.

I attach the whole crashlog.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2021-11-13-Duo2.txt.zip
    4 KB · Views: 5

Matrix10

Administrator
It seems to me to be a problem
ImageManager.py or setup.xml
There is no developer_username in 4k box OBH coding.
But I’m not sure about DUO2 because I don’t have DUO2 to test (Im not using)
and I see that something like that exists in VIX coding ??? not sure about OBH coding.
I believe @Evo will know better

AlexWilMac

Today, I noticed I hadn't updated the image, yet (because it was a clean install) and I did it.
The strange is that at first, after the update to 023, the issue was still present but, after a couple of tries, the last time I tried, after pressing green to save the path, it spent some seconds but finally accepted it but... the scheduled nightly backup failed: the process created the temporary folder and files root.ubi under temp folder.
The other two boxes, a Solo4K and a Zero4K, managed to perform their scheduled backup. But, above all, the Duo2 perfectly performed the scheduled personal backup.
So this is even more strange.