Duo2 INFO key on Remote Control Device

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
No dedicated info button available, you could use the EPG button or get some program info using the ch+/ch- buttons.
You can also remap the remote button functions to the desired EPG panel using the plugin MultiQuickButton.

Remember however that you can also access the program info by means of a second OK button push when displaying on the screen the OSD panel.
If your current skin doesn't offer this functionality, you can download and use another skin.

GSp

Vu+ User
Thanks. No sure I get it all. What I do not understand is that on some screens, the MENU and INFO logo shows-up to indicate "you can press these buttons". For the menu one, this is obviously not an issue, but for the "INFO" one ....
I do not consider normal that I should be programming something to get that basic functionality ... :eek:

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Info = EPG for Duo2 remote

The word "Info" is contained in the skin's xml file or png's, you could edit your current skin or download another one.

Chelsea64

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks. No sure I get it all. What I do not understand is that on some screens, the MENU and INFO logo shows-up to indicate "you can press these buttons". For the menu one, this is obviously not an issue, but for the "INFO" one ....
I do not consider normal that I should be programming something to get that basic functionality ... :eek:
In the App I have installed into smartphone i have in my virtual remote control an info button.
It's sometime nice information to get in the from the INFO function.

So far I know, the AV button does't have any function, so you can always try to map the av button to info.

GSp

Vu+ User
So far I know, the AV button does't have any function, so you can always try to map the av button to info.

Thanks. The AV button can be used to switch the source on the TV set, thus very usefull ( at least for me !) .....