Request Internet connection

Hezron K

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guyz,I am a newbie to this and i seriously need your help! I have a Vu+ Duo runnin 1.7.8 but for some reason i som to have lost internet connetion,i have tried settin it up but the box crashes with the green screen saying not enough space left,whats happenin here guyz? Thanx alot.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi Guyz,I am a newbie to this and i seriously need your help! I have a Vu+ Duo runnin 1.7.8 but for some reason i som to have lost internet connetion,i have tried settin it up but the box crashes with the green screen saying not enough space left,whats happenin here guyz? Thanx alot.
Did you maybe install picons without habving a usb stick mounted?

Hezron K

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I mounted a Usb stick to expand my flash memory as the flash memory shows its 100% full,am using parallel universe-Avalon but still the flash shows its still full,Ram is 84% used.I have an external 1TB HDD for saving my movies and at the moment i can only watch free channels as it wont link to the server,i havent installed any picons from the usb,please advise on what to do next.Thanks

a911

The BH Lover
OK,
@BH home,,,do not back up all your personal items,,,such as plugins,,etc!
Just your basic channel settings and satellite!
@BH Avalon,,,do what ever you like,,add settings, picons,,,,personal plugins,,,etc!
And do not reload epg before you make Free-Ram functions!

And lets me know,,if you still have crashes,,,:lamo:!